The Bourne Ultimatum
Jason Bourne (Matt Damon) races to solve the mystery of his past while being hunted by members of the very organization he was hired into as director Paul Greengrass brings author Robert Ludlum's popular character back to the big screen for his third feature outing. David Strathairn, Julia Stiles, Joan Allen, and Paddy Considine co-star. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi

"Bourne -- or whatever his name really is -- is such a resourceful and reckless agent of chaos, we thrill to him despite the fact that he's officially a non-entity."
‑ Tom Charity, CNN.com
"Watching The Bourne Ultimatum is like being strapped to a vibrating bed set on high for two hours in a cheap motel."
‑ Jonathan F. Richards, Film.com
"Nothing is overplayed, from the scary surveillance tracking methods to the high-level corruption, making this a superbly crafted masterclass in intelligent action film-making."
‑ Alan Jones, Radio Times
"Beneath the heart-racing action, Ultimatum strains to show how aggressive Bush-era tactics lead to our moral ruin."
‑ Anthony Kaufman, Time Out Chicago
"The Bourne Ultimatum is a thrilling and riveting action movie, played out on a global backdrop and a liberal political tone."
‑ Matthew Pejkovic, Matt's Movie Reviews
"While the crunchy fights and unflagging pace ensure this delivers as genre spectacle, the muddy ethics also make for a pleasing contrast with standard-issue wham-bammery."
‑ Ben Walters, Time Out
"A great action movie, exhilarating and neatly crafted, the kind of picture that will still look good 20 or 30 years from now."
‑ Stephanie Zacharek, Salon.com
"It may seem odd to praise a big-budget action flick for its maturity, but Paul Greengrass' The Bourne Ultimatum unequivocally proves that a summer blockbuster needn't be brainless to be exciting."
‑ Jeff Meyers, Metro Times (Detroit, MI)
"The third Bourne movie keeps us enthralled by tapping into the surveillance-induced paranoia of the CCTV era."
‑ Nick Levine, Digital Spy
"Greengrass comes full circle from the War on Terror film that bit its tongue to the popcorn flick that speaks volumes."
‑ Amy Nicholson, I.E. Weekly
"Not only far and away this summer's best three-peat, it's a pulse-pounding peak to Matt Damon's spy trilogy."
‑ Lou Lumenick, New York Post
"We've waited all summer for a wild ride to grab us with more than jolts. Now it's here. Hang on."
‑ Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
"You know, I used to think Matt Damon was kinda like a Streisand, but he's rocking the shit in this one."
‑ Ali Gray, TheShiznit.co.uk
"We need an action hero to fit the times. Someone confused. Jason Bourne."
‑ Kelly Vance, East Bay Express
"The best action film so far this summer."
‑ Peter Keough, Boston Phoenix