The Bourne Ultimatum

"Bourne -- or whatever his name really is -- is such a resourceful and reckless agent of chaos, we thrill to him despite the fact that he's officially a non-entity."
‑ Tom Charity, CNN.com
"Watching The Bourne Ultimatum is like being strapped to a vibrating bed set on high for two hours in a cheap motel."
‑ Jonathan F. Richards, Film.com
"Nothing is overplayed, from the scary surveillance tracking methods to the high-level corruption, making this a superbly crafted masterclass in intelligent action film-making."
‑ Alan Jones, Radio Times
"Beneath the heart-racing action, Ultimatum strains to show how aggressive Bush-era tactics lead to our moral ruin."
‑ Anthony Kaufman, Time Out Chicago
"The Bourne Ultimatum is a thrilling and riveting action movie, played out on a global backdrop and a liberal political tone."
‑ Matthew Pejkovic, Matt's Movie Reviews
"While the crunchy fights and unflagging pace ensure this delivers as genre spectacle, the muddy ethics also make for a pleasing contrast with standard-issue wham-bammery."
‑ Ben Walters, Time Out
"A great action movie, exhilarating and neatly crafted, the kind of picture that will still look good 20 or 30 years from now."
‑ Stephanie Zacharek, Salon.com
"It may seem odd to praise a big-budget action flick for its maturity, but Paul Greengrass' The Bourne Ultimatum unequivocally proves that a summer blockbuster needn't be brainless to be exciting."
‑ Jeff Meyers, Metro Times (Detroit, MI)
"The third Bourne movie keeps us enthralled by tapping into the surveillance-induced paranoia of the CCTV era."
‑ Nick Levine, Digital Spy
"Greengrass comes full circle from the War on Terror film that bit its tongue to the popcorn flick that speaks volumes."
‑ Amy Nicholson, I.E. Weekly
"Not only far and away this summer's best three-peat, it's a pulse-pounding peak to Matt Damon's spy trilogy."
‑ Lou Lumenick, New York Post
"We've waited all summer for a wild ride to grab us with more than jolts. Now it's here. Hang on."
‑ Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
"You know, I used to think Matt Damon was kinda like a Streisand, but he's rocking the shit in this one."
‑ Ali Gray, TheShiznit.co.uk
"We need an action hero to fit the times. Someone confused. Jason Bourne."
‑ Kelly Vance, East Bay Express
"The best action film so far this summer."
‑ Peter Keough, Boston Phoenix