The Delicate Art of Parking
The Delicate Art of Parking
An absurd comedy about a Parking Enforcement Officer, who - despite constant abuse from the public - finds truth, honour and serenity in the act of ticketing. His religious devotion to the work is challenged however, when his best friend and personal mentor is run down by an irate motorist and knocked into a deep coma. With the help of an angry young filmmaker, a Russian sound recordist hoping to break into the local film industry, and a seven-foot tall tow truck driver from Quebec, he embarks on a comical investigation into... the delicate art of parking.

Showtimes near

No showtimes available near this location for this date

"Well before the 87-minute mark is reached, the hilarity has died down to a few titters."
‑ Susan Walker, Toronto Star
"The Delicate Art of Parking is held together because of its strong characters. They're funny, they're quirky and, most of all, they're realistic."
‑ Ryan Cracknell, Movie Views
"A funny, poignant piece of meta-moviemaking that is a worthy addition to the mockumentary genre."
‑ Dan Jardine, Cinemania
"The result is caustic in its wit but also commercial in its appeal, and that's a tricky juggling act to bring off."
‑ Rick Groen, Globe and Mail
"Smart, hopeful, good-natured and essentially kind-hearted, eh?"
‑ Liz Braun, Jam! Movies
"While I found much to admire in it, I never laughed, and I say this as both a mockumentary fan and as someone whose funny bone is easily tickled."
‑ Steve Rhodes, Internet Reviews
"Reminds me of a Christopher Guest movie, but perhaps not quite so ribald and witty."
‑ Jamie Gillies, Apollo Guide