The Land Before Time
A group of orphaned dinosaurs, led by young brontosaurus Littlefoot, set out on a journey to the legendary Great Valley in this animated children's adventure. The group of ancient beasts face countless challenges along the way, including vicious predators and harsh nature.

Buy SD $9.99 -
- -
Buy SD $9.99 -
- -

"After An American Tale, Bluth surely had the clout to make a more adventurous animated feature than this ..."
‑ Damon Wise, Time Out
"I guess I sort of liked the film, although I wonder why it couldn't have spent more time on natural history and the sense of discovery, and less time on tragedy."
"What charmed me when I first saw it as a six-year-old in theaters now strikes me as rather middling, indifferent storytelling and character development."
‑ Tim Brayton, Antagony & Ecstasy
"Most of ''The Land Before Time'' is so authentically geared to the thinking of children that it should charm adults as well."
‑ Janet Maslin, New York Times
"Maintains a genuine sense of beauty to it that will appeal to its young audience."
"A very good animated film, but nothe where near intriguing enough to inspire copious sequels."
‑ Phil Villarreal, Arizona Daily Star
"There is nothing about either the story or its execution to place "The Land Before Time" alongside the classics, but then again, the age of animated masterpieces may be forever past."
‑ Hal Hinson, Washington Post
"Baby dinosaur buddy flick that started the series."
‑ Common Sense Media Editors, Common Sense Media
"It is full of the delightful merriment of childhood, albeit dinosaur childhood not Homo sapiens. For a sweet and simple little picture the whole family can gather round the tube and watch with delight, this one delivers the goods."
‑ Steve Rhodes, Internet Reviews