The Love We Make
In the aftermath of the September 11th attacks on the World Trade Center, Paul McCartney travels through the streets of New York and organizes a benefit concert.

"I know this is heresy on a number of fronts, but much of "The Love We Make" is boring."
‑ David Wiegand, San Francisco Chronicle
"The pleasure of The Love We Make comes from watching one of the most famous musicians in the world looking totally chill, whether he's rehearsing with his band or casually chatting with Bill Clinton."
‑ Noel Murray, AV Club
"Terrific star-packed documentary takes viewers onstage, backstage, into car-service back seats and onto New York streets with Paul McCartney just after 9/11 as he muses warmly and wisely..."
‑ Doris Toumarkine, Film Journal International
"There are a few moments that point toward Albert Maysles's gifts, as they acknowledge a tougher side to Pual McCartney's life and profession."
‑ Ed Gonzalez, Slant Magazine
"Watching Bill Clinton suck up to McCartney gives you an idea of his impact."
‑ Kyle Smith, New York Post
"Captured mostly in gorgeous black and white, "The Love We Make" is alternately trite, touching, funny and fascinating."
‑ Jeannette Catsoulis, New York Times
"Running counter-style to the flood of cookie-cutter non-fictions, 'The Love We Make' is a reminder of love and fellow-feeling in a time of tragedy."
‑ Donald J. Levit, ReelTalk Movie Reviews
"The man's a legend, the concert was crucial, but this winds up as a B-side backstage record."
‑ Joe Neumaier, New York Daily News
"By capturing this unique moment in time, by tying Paul's own trepidation with that of the city, and by highlighting the remarkable events that led up to the show, The Love We Make proves to transcend any expectations..."
‑ Jason Gorber, Twitch
"The movie delves beneath Paul McCartney's polished celebrity exterior to draw out the essence of the man."
‑ Robert Levin, amNewYork