The People I've Slept With
The People I've Slept With
The People I've Slept With - a promiscuous woman who finds herself with an unplanned pregnancy and needs to figure out who the baby daddy is...NOW. -- (C) Official Site

"Dare we call it a "grow-mance"?"
‑ G. Allen Johnson, San Francisco Chronicle
"A raunchy romantic comedy that, like its heroine, rarely has both feet on the ground."
‑ Jeannette Catsoulis, New York Times
"The movie has an original hook, but the execution isn't original enough."
‑ Annlee Ellingson, Moving Pictures Magazine
"However subversive the premeditated plot points dissing love, marriage, monogamy and motherhood, not to worry. Family values triumph yet again, even if wedging their way between hot sex, dirty jokes and DNA samples smuggled on the sly from used condoms."
‑ Prairie Miller, NewsBlaze
"Lee finds the universal in the particular: You don't have to be Asian to identify with his people and their predicaments."
‑ Kevin Thomas, Los Angeles Times
"The gallery of eccentric ex-lovers provides a few yuks..."
‑ Andrew Schenker, Time Out New York
"It's not a very good movie."
‑ Tim Cogshell, Boxoffice Magazine
"An alternately jaw-dropping and lighthearted look at 21st Century mating habits as apt to leave you in stitches as in shock over the ever-evolving state of the human relating."
‑ Kam Williams, NewsBlaze
"Raunchy sex farce that inadvertently plays like an STD educational film."
‑ Frank Scheck, Hollywood Reporter
"[It] notably liberated itself from the fusty tradition that a sex comedy should either titillate or tickle an audience."
‑ Nick Pinkerton, Village Voice
"The People I've Slept With sells marriage as existential panacea and mature denouement."
‑ Diego Costa, Slant Magazine