Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie
Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie
An all new feature film from the twisted minds of cult comedy heroes Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim (Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job)! Tim and Eric are given a billion dollars to make a movie, but squander every dime... and the sinister Schlaaang corporation is pissed. Their lives at stake, the guys skip town in search of a way to pay the money back. When they happen upon a chance to rehabilitate a bankrupt mall full of vagrants, bizarre stores and a man-eating wolf that stalks the food court, they see dollar signs-a billion of them. Featuring cameos from Awesome Show regulars and some… More

"Various articles describe Tim and Eric's style as 'avant garde' but we remain unconvinced."
‑ Anna Smith, Time Out
"The vicious mirth is hit-or-miss but contagious."
‑ Owen Gleiberman, Entertainment Weekly
"If you're one of the many who just don't think [Tim and Eric are] very funny, there's little here that will change that opinion."
‑ Austin Trunick, Under the Radar
"One of the worst movies I've ever seen."
‑ Robert Roten, Laramie Movie Scope
"As co-directors, [Wareheim and Heidecker] handle the rhythm well and smoothly integrate their trademark 'clip comedy'."
‑ Simon Foster, sbs.com.au
"The laughs dry up even as the gross-out material grows more, uh, fluid."
‑ J. R. Jones, Chicago Reader
"Needless to say, this freewheeling parade of bizarreness is not everyone's cup of shrim. Chances are good that the people whose cup of shrim it is already know who they are."
‑ Eric D. Snider, Film.com
"a strange cross between Get Shorty and Office Space, yet having its own unique flavor"
‑ Kevin Carr, 7M Pictures
"I laughed, and frequently. There are also images I can now never forget, and kind of want to. Is this what it was like for all those people I introduced, kicking and screaming, to Aqua Teen Hunger Force?"
‑ Rob Humanick, Projection Booth
"A nauseating child's nightmare of Sisyphean despair."
‑ Adam Lee Davies, Little White Lies
"Had Billion Dollar Movie been just eight minutes on the Funny or Die website, where Heidecker and Wareheim have often appeared, it might have worked."
‑ Leah Rozen, TheWrap
"A disposable trifle of fleeting rewards that - like many a feature built around a "Saturday Night Live" sketch - shows its seams after three minutes."
‑ Andy Webster, New York Times
"Everything about this amateurishly made unpleasant gross-out comedy stinks and is degrading."
"Very weird fun."
‑ Ken McIntyre, Total Film
"Maybe I'm missing the joke. Hell, maybe I'm the punch line, since I couldn't find any good ones in this borderline unwatchable motion picture."
‑ William Bibbiani, CraveOnline