Trespass
In a private, wealthy community, priority is placed on security and no exception is made for the Miller family's estate. Behind their pristine walls and manicured gardens, Kyle (Nicolas Cage), a fast-talking businessman, has entrusted the mansion's renovation to his stunning wife, Sarah (Nicole Kidman). But between making those big decisions and keeping tabs on their defiant teenage daughter (Liana Liberato), Sarah often finds herself distracted by a young, handsome worker (Cam Gigandet) at their home. Nothing is what it seems, and it will take a group of cold-blooded criminals led by… More

"As terrible movies go, it's not unentertaining - once you surrender to its trashmeister idiocy."
‑ Trevor Johnston, Time Out
"Is "Trespass" the moment when we give up, and accept the path Nic Cage has chosen for himself? Or should we just keep averting our eyes, until he's done cashing easy checks?"
‑ Elizabeth Weitzman, New York Daily News
"Don't spend thirteen bucks on Trespass unless you're running from the cops and you need a place to hide, wait for it to hit VOD."
‑ Billy Tatum, We Got This Covered
"People have been strung up for lesser crimes than this..."
‑ Graham Young, Birmingham Mail
"Someone should have told writer Karl Gajdusek that if you're going to pilfer it's best to take the gems, rather than filling your movie with stuff you found in the drawer marked "clichés"."
‑ Matt Chapman, Total Film
"It's sloppy and obvious, with curves so un-serpentine they might as well be straightaways"
‑ James Berardinelli, ReelViews
"Schumacher makes it all look good - he can't help himself - but somehow that just makes it nastier."
‑ Stephen Whitty, Newark Star-Ledger
"It's so routine that it's as if Joel Schumacher showed his final cut to producer Avi Lerner and said, "Avi, look, I put together a thing!" "You mean you finished the movie?" "No, it's not a movie, it's a thing."
‑ Adam Lippe, Examiner.com
"Cloth-eared dialogue saps the tension, while the plot twists with the likelihood of a Brett Ratner rehearsal session. Leave your disbelief at the door."
‑ Philip Wilding, Empire Magazine
"Cage performs with the conviction that comes from a long experience in bad movies. But Kidman seems totally uninterested."
‑ Derek Malcolm, This is London
"I wished a bottle would roll by so I could stick an S.O.S. in it."
‑ Kyle Smith, New York Post
"[A] putrefying piece of genre junk."
‑ Leah Rozen, The Wrap
"ektos apo trypes, aythairesies, kai amhxanes prospatheies sygkalypshs dolofonikwn nekrwn xronwn, pasxei thlibera sto basiko dramatiko ths aksona"
‑ Joseph Proimakis, Movies for the Masses
"The plot is overly complex and the tension frequently abated by the introduction of unnecessary flashbacks."
‑ Philip French, Observer [UK]
"Laughably bad thriller that teeters on the edge of so-bad-it's-good territory, thanks to pointlessly flashy direction, a dreadful script, a ridiculous plot and some reliably bonkers over-acting from Nicolas Cage."
‑ Matthew Turner, ViewLondon