- Jun 5, 1967
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA
Ron Livingston first came to the attention of film audiences in 1996, when he portrayed one of Jon Favreau's Rat Pack-obsessed cronies in Swingers. Over the next few years, the actor began taking more and more leading roles, earning recognition and making a name for himself in the process. A graduate of Yale, where he received a B.A. in Theatre Studies… More Bio:
Ron Livingston first came to the attention of film audiences in 1996, when he portrayed one of Jon Favreau's Rat Pack-obsessed cronies in Swingers. Over the next few years, the actor began taking more and more leading roles, earning recognition and making a name for himself in the process. A graduate of Yale, where he received a B.A. in Theatre Studies and English Literature, Livingston began acting at the Williamstown Theatre Festival while in college. After graduation, he headed to Chicago, where he performed at the Goodman Theatre. Livingston made his film debut in the 1992 Dolly Parton comedy Straight Talk, and the following year he had a supporting role in the independent film Some Folks Call It a Sling Blade.
After catching the eyes of audiences in the cult-hit Swingers, Livingston began to take on increasingly more prominent film roles. In 1999 he could be seen in no less than three films, beginning with the comedy Office Space, in which he had the starring role. While the film performed theatrically, it slowly gained an audience on home-video and was later regarded as a modern comedy classic.
In 2001, Livingston turned to the small screen, first in the Stephen Spielberg-produced miniseries Band of Brothers, then with a short-lived starring role on ABC's The Practice. He could be seen in theaters again in 2002, stealing scenes as a smarmy agent in the critically-acclaimed Adaptation and returned to television the following year, with a recurring role as one of Carrie's boyfriends on Sex and the City.
Livingston would go on to appear in a number of feature films over the coming years, like Little Black Book, Dinner for Schmucks and The Life Coach, before going on to find success on the small screen once again with shows like Standoff and Defying Gravity.
Ron Livingston Videos
- Jason Flemyng (50 years old)
- Robert Bresson (115 years old)
- Charlotte Ayanna (40 years old)
- Gordon Currie (51 years old)
- Joel Moore (39 years old)
- Michael Madsen (58 years old)
- Heather Locklear (55 years old)
- Lee Norris (35 years old)
- Tate Donovan (53 years old)
- Declan Donnelly (41 years old)
- Mikael Persbrandt (53 years old)
- Will Smith (48 years old)
- Bin Hyeon (34 years old)
- Michael Douglas (72 years old)
- Divya Dutta (39 years old)
- Bridget Marquardt (43 years old)
- Catherine Zeta-Jones (47 years old)
- Eduardo Yanez (56 years old)
- Bridgette Wilson-Sampras (43 years old)
- Chris Owen (36 years old)
- Mark Hamill (65 years old)
- Maya Sansa (41 years old)
- Hal Sparks (47 years old)
- Clea DuVall (39 years old)
- See more (24)