12 Mighty Orphans

I am a sucker for feel good movies about good people doing the right thing against all odds. Loved this movie, most especially as it was based on an actual event from the Great Depression.
    Well done period piece that exhibits the trials of being an orphan during the Depression while giving the viewer a glimps into the madness that was, and still is, Texas High School Football. There was one minor historical inaccuracy that I would assumer only I noticed. The Orphans' coach turns their season around when he institutes a new offensive formation that is referred to as the 'Wing-T.' The problem is the 'Wing-T' was created by my Grandfather who never coached in Texas.
    I guess if it wasn't true it would be ridiculous. The fact it is true and how good they really were (see credits and NFL and college) shows this movie and story rivals Rudy. Great movie
    Your heart might stop in a sob and start again in a new rhythm of a warrior
    This movie was awesome and inspirational! Enjoyed every minute.
    Uplifing true story. Well told and learned why gratitute is an important basic tenant.
    We loved this positive movie about real people Think all young people could really learn something here
    Excellent! Luke Wilson was great. A feel good movie!
    What a wonderful movie exclamation mark I loved every minute
    We really liked this movie! The acting was good, but more importantly, the message was very positive. The only negative was that there was unnecessary foul language that would prevent it from being a good film with a positive message for children.