1917

Watch it. And then watch it again.
    Amazing cast, cinematography, and overall movie
    The camera work was probably my favorite part! I felt like I was really there on this continuous journey in the trenches. It was also gut-wrenching at times making me cry. I liked that it wasnt your typical war movie seeing lots of people being killed. Instead you saw the aftermath of the devastation in all of its gruesome forms. Id never take a child or even a teenager to this movie without them being fully prepared to see what so many before us saw. Id definitely see this movie again!
    Great movie, well made, go see it.
    This movie was INCREDIBLE! Highly recommend.
    Fantastic! Visuals are breathtaking. Although it obviously wasn't filmed in one shot, the fact that Sam Mendes was able to make a movie this stunning while also appearing as one continuous shot is almost unfathomable. He definitely deserved the Best Director oscar for this achievement. An absolute must watch for any fan of film!
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    So boring...not worth the money or even a half star!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It lacked a better ending.
    Story line moved well.Liked the cinematography. Impressed with period piece and sets. Actors superb. Less foul language would be appreciated.
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    The movie was very slow and meandering. I thought the movie was not very well directed or edited. I actually left the movie before it was completed because it was just too slow and boring for my taste. The worst movie of the year for me.