Shockingly bad. Nothing in this movie makes any sense, almost to the point where you give up. The dinosaurs look lame as hell, the CGI is awful, the whole movie takes place in the woods, this looks like a cheap 1 million dollar Syfy movie; I have no idea where the 90 million dollars went. Also I think the little girl was mentally disabled because she was very dumb and did stupid things. I felt bad for Adam Driver for wasting his time.
    It seems that they copied Jurassic World. In the end, the Earth explodes after 65 million years. Doesn't make any sense.
    It took this long for someone to write a plot like this?! Obviously, if you're just a casual movie watcher, the critics have not a clue what or who the audience is. I can not express to you how much I enjoyed this move. It's okay paced, straight to the point while also not completely gazing over the characters plot. I went into the movie not knowing more than "dinosaur movie with Adam Driver" and was 100% okay with what I was given. For someone who didn't expect the title to have that much of a "spoiler" for the plot, when I saw what it meant i was surprised and really happy. It's a brand new idea when it comes to dinosaur movies. Hello, it deserves the 5 stars. Dinosaurs: check. Amazing plot: check. Adam Driver: check. Cinematography: check.
    Interesting premise largely ruined by the fact that the supposed aliens are far too human, and that the initial sense of mystery is completely ruined by film announcing (unnecessarily) where and when the aliens have crashed. The film itself is servicable enough, but zero film-making risks were taken here. A predictable story with predictable characters and a big ending we already knew was going to happen.
    Very anticipated movie but became very disappointed in this movies with a boring plot and not enough character development.
    I was incredibly disappointed. I like Adam Driver in most of the movies he's in. The basic idea was kind of dumb I thought. We're in the Jurassic or Cretacious or whatever period on Earth. Then a ship crash-lands. They don't explain why the characters, who are from another galaxy/civilization, look 100% like humans and speak English. What??!! The dino VFX was nothing special and we've seen it all before. Could've been cool.
    I expected much more out of this. The dinosaurs were incredibly boring and got shown as nothing but killers. The background story was a little meh, also when it sounds harsh.
    Tone is too serious but action is good, plenty of dinos, and runtime is quick. Not a bad way to pass some time.
    Awful use of Adam Driver in a lackluster wannabe Keanu Reaves role (to no fault of Driver, who I appreciate). Played out, somewhat confusing adopted daughter role, when so many other angles were robbed of what could have been taken on a very original plot. I do appreciate Ariana Greenblatt's presence. She will have a future.
    Nice creature feature, some good intense scenes, not the most realistic and characters are bland, but this would be a good one for a boring Sunday afternoon.