audience Reviews, 65% Audience Score
- Rating: 3 out of 5 starsIt was ok. Only 2 characters through the whole movie
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsAlthough the pacing is sort of slow, Adam Driver gives off a great performance with great action, jumpscares and emotion.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsAn hour and half of good old fashioned escapism with a good number of Jump scares.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsMy kids loved the movie
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsI was genuinely hoping the dinosaurs would win and eat the space travelers. My 5 year old cousin has written books with better plot than that movie. It was just Adam Driver running through the forest for an hour and a half- no plot whatsoever. And I'm being as nice as I can.
- Rating: 2.5 out of 5 starsYes, 65 is a bad movie, but it isn't as horrible as everyone says. First, I think that Adam Driver gives a decent performance. I am persuaded that he wasn't the good actor for this movie. Mark Wahlberg would have been a great add to this last one. Next, I felt really surprised when I realized that Koa didn't speak English. That was really a great realistic touch for the movie. Sadly, we cannot empathize with none of the protagonists, because there are almost no dialogues. The characters can therefore not express their feelings clearly. 65 is not a horrible movie, but it will surely be one of the weakest movies of 2023. Final score: 4,9/10
- Rating: 3 out of 5 starsIt started off great, then went into like a Jurassic park, and then, when they were finally able to leave, we only saw them in the ship there shouldve been more of an ending
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsEntertaining and kept you in the edge of your seat. It’s a Quiet Place scary movie mixed with Jurassic Park. We took our teenage boys and they had a good time also.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsLoved every minute of it. So well done.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsGood solid movie, sad, happy, scary, frightening. Very simple premise.