80 for Brady
audience Reviews, 89% Audience Score
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsIt was entertaining. If you like football and are from New England, you will enjoy it. It was predictable and light, but enough chuckle moments so when you left the theatre you were happy you went and checked out of life for awhile.
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsMy wife and I love Grace & Frankie. Sharp, clever scripts, great characters, delivery the whole deal. This movie isn't even close. An incredibly lame, thin storyline not helped by stilted "funny" scenes (Tomlins QB Shirt bet scene is cringing). Some of the acting is so weak with lines delivered deadpan. At times I got the feeling people were handed a script, given one take to film and that was it. We walked out 45 minutes in, couldn't take it anymore! I follow the NFL here in the UK and I wonder how many people here in the UK went to this movie wondering who the Gronk was and the point of him even being mentioned. One awful joke after another around him. Avoid. Go watch something else.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsThis was a very cute and pleasant movie. I definitely had a lot of fun a couple of laughs and I just had a good time watching this movie. now I'm not a fan of football but this movie was more than just a football movie. I think it's worth a watch maybe not paying a full price ticket for it, but it is definitely worth a watch nonetheless.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsThis movie was heartwarming and funny!!!!!!!!!
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsThe whole movie and characters kept me emtertained
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsAlthough I see no reason to admit to any age over 27 I did relate to the characters and thoroughly enjoyed seeing veteran actesses act rings around the kids. The movie was a hilarious mix of plausibly eccentric ladies and real sports icons. My husband was glad to see Brady is not about to quit his day-job and become an actor....nor is Bronk.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsCute movie with great, enjoyable characters and good message.
- Rating: 2 out of 5 starsI wanted to like this movie but, didn't find it fun or funny.
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsI'd rather have had my eyes poked with an icepick. Ladies retire and raise cats, except for Rita Moreno who as always is a pleasure.
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsIt was good to see these old school actresses together, they were awesome!