This movie is so good
    It's for the romantic. You wouldn't see Ranveer.
    Great if you are an Indian cricket fan or a fan over over-melodramatic Indian movies. Not so much if you are interested in realistic drama.
    Good screenplay, emotions carried through out
    Extremely well done film on of India's most glorious moments in history of cricket. Ranvir Singh and Pankaj Tripathi are superb.
    I wonder, if it was a comedy film!!
    This foreign sports drama was really good. The entire cast did a fantastic in this movie. This true story about the 1983 Indian World Cup cricket team was dramatic, inspirational, and heartfelt. It's about never giving up on your dreams even if many people say that it's impossible to accomplish. If you haven't seen this movie yet, check it out sometime. It's a must see.
    Yes .Very well presented. You feel as if you are/were there. Well scripted, well directed, well acted, well edited !
    The capturing of the psyche of the Indian team during the 80's creates an immediate connect. One can empathise with each character and their struggles and how they overcome it. The acting is surreal and truly brings Kapil to life in the big screen
    "83" is a completely inspiring and entertaining sports biopic. The movie does fall into some genre cliches here and there, but it's too crowd-pleasing to nitpick. I enjoyed the performances in the movie and thought a lot of the characters had distinct personalities which were nice to see in a movie that was about a cricket team. The sports sequences are enjoyable and the movie had me emotionally invested throughout, and it tugged at the heartstrings more than I expected it to if I am being honest. Overall, I think this is a solid movie in the sports genre that does exactly what a movie like this should.