A Dark Foe

I'm positive this movie will haunt me for days or even weeks. I am also sure it will keep people debating about for some time to come. For me, it is a well-done film that was emotionally pulverizing for me as viewer as it was for the characters.
    Hot garbage. So terrible I stopped watching around 45 minutes in.
    A Dark Foe packs a punch! With every murder more disturbing than the previous one, no one prepared me for the shocking poetic justice at the end.
    Once again, I got duped again by woke reviewing. This movie isn’t the worst thing ever made, but within 5 minutes you’ll see that Oscar Cardenas’ performance is reminiscent of Tommy Wiseau’s in the room. Is he wearing a wig? Has he acted before? Has he ever held a gun? Is he trying to hide his accent? What is happening?!! Be wary when a producer puts himself in a movie.
    Don’t watch this movie!! Good reviews are fake! It is not even a bad B movie.
    It is ridiculous that this has a 98% rate rotten. Goes to show how reliable this site is. The movie is pretty bad. Stiff acting. Poor dialogue. Really bad script.
    A good neo-noir, stylistic film. Plot was a little slow starting of but really picked up into something big. Ending was good too
    Intense and thrilling... A Dark Foe really does have everything you would want from a thriller.
    Really entertaining and a well made independent movie
    Good pop corn thriller. Loved the gore and plot twists that go back and forth.