A Dog's Journey

You shouldn't always belive what the critics say. These two movies were a great experience, an entertaining summer movie wtrh deep meaning. You can laugh, cry, be relieved or worried. It is wn emotional roller-coaster. Its a great movie, not a Pianist or Shindler's list, but the move is great. Its good in what it suposed to be good at.
    Similar to the previous film, it had many touching moments despite the negative atmosphere presented throughout the film. A great conclusion to the two movie series, and Bailey is still the Bailey we know.
    Same with the first one! Full of love and moved! Recommend!!
    I liked it a little bit more than the original movie. I felt more connections to the character not just the dog. I grew to really like most characters shown in this movie. And the harsh challenges these characters face, is much more realistic than the first.
    Es triste y hermosa es gran película y una amistad de un humano y su perro es linda😭😭😭😭😭😭😭♥️♥️♥️
    one of my favourite movies, too underrated and should be more well known!
    Una linda secuela, y un gran final para Bailey junto a su amo
    I loved this movie. It's nothing special but it's it's wholesome and makes you want to hug your dog. By the end of the movie you will feel great. No other details needed.
    Loved this trilogy...first A Dogs Purpose then A Dogs Journey and lastly A Dogs Promise. Each one gets uou in more!
    Loved this sequel and that it follows one character so your connected more Need lots of tissues!!!!