A Dog's Journey

Super super super amazing. The sequel is just as good as the first movie, and the first movie was PHENOMENAL!!! I loved it so much. I cried so much. I loved every moment. I would 100% recommend!!! I love Ethan (Dennis Quaid). I love Hannah (Marg). I love CJ (Kathryn & Abby). and I love Trent (Henry & Ian)!!!!!!!! and SPOILER: Gloria (Betty) had an amazing transformation!!! The actors/actresses were all amazing!!!! And all the dogs were stunning!!! As well as the voice actor for Bailey (Josh)!!! hahaha
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Now I can say this is an amazing sequel to A Dog's Purpose, this told a very interesting story.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Entretenida, conmovedora y emocional.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    Great light hearted dog move.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Pretty good. Nothing to go crazy about but definitively one of the best "dog" movies out there.
    Some outcomes are predictable, but this film can still make people feel emotional and is very heartwarming. The actors did a great job and the story is lovely.
    Loved it was very heartwarming
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Pretty sad for a PG movie, but I love dogs so that's part of the deal. Better than the first as it had a bit better story from what I remember.
    I liked the movie very much :)
    It's an absolutely cathartic. The characters have depth, and there's elements of the film that are relatable to almost anybody. I bet there's not one grown man who isn't ready to cry by the end of this film.