A Dog's Journey

Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    this exact movie has been made WAY too many times. the only good thing about this movie is the dogs. SO CUTE. the dogs are the standouts of the film.
    If you love dogs, you will cry.
    Love the movie, I cry in the trailer and I cry in ending... It's spiritual, I WANT that everything which happen in the movie is true. Dogs evolve with the humans in way that our spirits can leave together.
    Even though you can pretty much guess what will happen in the movie, it had me laughing and crying at the same time. Loved it.
    Well it's emotional; which means it's an awesome movie. Plus if you love dogs you'll enjoy it.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Great movie, I like it better than the first one.
    This movie was so good, have a box of Kleenex ready.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Sad And Funny Very good!!
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    The screenwriters birthed this miscarriage of a script with the express intent of underhandedly insulting the collective intelligence of this film's target demographic. That is the only way I can rationalize what I just watched without succumbing to the overwhelming urge to blow my brains out. Based on the box office numbers, I have to begrudgingly applaud them on their accomplishment. I refuse to engage with any aspect of the film's plot, character development, or anything that could even remotely be construed as storytelling. To do so would be to tacitly imply that this has any value as a work of art. Good job you absolute hacks, you have perfected the art of terrible writing, and in doing so exposed the raw stupidity and lack of good taste possessed by a frighteningly large portion of our population. This thing is audaciously offensive, a blatant middle finger to the general movie-going populace. The overwhelmingly positive reviews by so-called "fans" have GOT to be shills. I refuse to believe otherwise. It's either that, or all hope for humanity has been lost, we are irredeemable, and must be eradicated for the good of all other lifeforms on this planet. TLDR: Don't watch it just get a real dog instead.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I came into this movie not expecting much and came out of it being pleasantly suprised. It is a movie that takes on a journey and leaves you satisfied at the end. It's notbperfect and can be predictable at times but it does its job and it does it well,