Abigail

This would have been an easy 4.5 if the movie had a better story , the movie was good but I wish it wasn't just about the gory kills and screams. I
    Damn this movie is awesome! Finally, a movie that not only reminds us of the true terror of vampires, but also elevates that terror with great comedic moments, tons of gore, a fantastic cast, and a little actress who's performance is truly noteworthy!
    Abigail is one of my favorite movies with Melissa Barrera , it has suspense, thriller, and comedy . I hope there is a sequel!!
    A satisfying horror film with twists that don’t alter the enjoyment.
    I’m a huge fan of horror films, old and new. While I generally dislike vampire films I thought I’d give this one a shot only to be disappointed with the ending. The 14 A rating should have been a heads up. I loved 30 Days of night, this one doesn’t even come close, so if your 14 enjoy and regret later in life. Yawn.
    Abigail was amazing!!!
    Well written, good characters and great twist.
    I thought it was silly; but ultimately a good time! One of the best vampire movies I’ve seen in a while. Abigail is an incredible character and the girl that played her did a great job at making Abigail creepy! I loved this movie.
    Entertaining all the way through, great little vampire flick, loved it!
    Legitimately the worst movie I've ever seen.