After the Wedding

All I can say is WOW! The acting is incredible and the story will stay with you for a long time afterwards. Get the tissues ready!
    Moore and Williams give powerful performances as both women of purpose and mothers. Williams is about to be the beneficiary of Moore's good will, but finds out that it's a much more complicated situation.
    The trailer was completely deceiving!
    Haven't seen the original. While some of the plot developments and characterisation work is untidy, the film summons plenty of intrigue by masquerading and gradually revealing the secret being harboured on which it's built. Boosted by the fine performances.
    good potential - plot was interesting but horribly executed.
    Could be good, but is that kind of movie where you get really angry because all the caracters seems to be really stupid.
    With big stars attached to this movie you will expect big things, that's why the critics are so rash giving it an acceptable rating. I, on the other hand, let the movie flow, it's an acceptable movie, a little predictable on the plot but solid nonetheless.
    Mediocre script and direction. The decisions of the characters are inconsistent. The movie is unnecessarily slow and some scenes are pathetic, like the orange juice scene. I left the room before the movie was over, I failed to connect with the story or any of its characters.
    Only thing good about this film is Julianne Moore's acting. She did an incredible job. I was not happy anything else about this film.
    WOW! Nothing in this movie makes sense and I had never expected to see such a disappointing performance from Michelle Williams!