audience Reviews, 98% Audience Score
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsAnother great hit from Ben Affleck. And I'm not really so into sports dramas. Affleck is such a consistent great producer and actor!
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsExcellent, well made, funny! A lot of work went into this movie. Interesting to read how much input MJ himself had and that changed the whole script. Totally enjoyable and fun. Made me miss 1984.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsSimilar to money ball. I really appreciated the performances! And I liked the discussion of the change in the industry. Nice 80s nostalgia too!
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsBased on true story.
- Rating: 3 out of 5 starsAir is the Moneyball of Nike movies.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsAll of the actors were on their game. Affleck was funny portraying a running cook. Damon's character was portly and driven. Chris Tucker was himself, but delivered a line that made me spit out me beer. I do not support the Nike brand, but loved the look of MJ's shoe and Tiger's swoosh.
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsIt's an OK movie but at the end of the day it's a rather boring story with not much happening, even the stellar cast can not change that.
- Rating: 2.5 out of 5 starsIt was OK to watch but not as interesting as King Richard or Tetris. Most of the story happens in an office or with people talking on the phone. Many scenes are filled with random songs from the 80s but they just don't fit in. Boring movie.
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 starsAn emotional tale that swoops you into the 80's seamlessly. Ben Affleck documentary hits the nail on the head and doesn't leave you wanting more. The nostalgia of the 80's is priceless, AIR pulls it off and then some. A story about Jordan without showing Jordan at all had me relishing the good old days when basketball was at its best…immortals don't need their face shown.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsNice movie, I missed this type of films