Aladdin

Disney please stop. There has to be a good way to remake these movies but you clearly don't know how. The movie isn't awfull but that's only because of Will Smith. Every scene with him is a delight (almost) every scene without him is a drag.
    Wasn't as bad as typical live action mindless Disney movies. Will keep your attention. The signing was almost laughable though.
    Great visuals and action.
    Best live action Disney movie in the world! Don't listen to the Tomatometer for this movie!!
    Thought it was great. Can't understand the low critic rating at all. Kids enjoyed it, and I didn't fall asleep during it like most kids films.
    This Aladdin remake does enough different to make it (sort of) stand out, and the CG effects are splendid, but it doesn't help that this is a less inspired phameal of its animated original.
    Aladdin is the remake of the 1992 original. And unlike the original, this is simply mediocre. It attempts to capture the magic of the original by bringing back the music, the plot points, lines and imagery but it fails. Most of the actors come out flat and do not feel authentic. Only Will Smith as genie manages to come through with his charisma but still comes short. The production design and visual effects are good and the new songs are pretty great. But the movie comes short.
    Easily the best Disney Live action Remake. Will Smith is so fun and enjoyable as the Genie, there's some outstanding music, thrilling action and the CGI looks Phenomenal. it gets better every time I see it.
    Unpopular opinion, but I think there's a little 'all past times were better' in the specialist critics. I personally loved the movie, I think it was fun, I liked the new angle of the story and you can enjoy this film while loving the 90's version.
    The nostalgia came rushing back as I heard all my favorite songs. I even experienced some new ones. I enjoyed the actors chosen except for Jafar. The dude wasn't scary. Also, the movie felt rushed in some places.... okay most places. And the scale in the animated version felt bigger. Still a good movie and Will Smith killed it.