Aladdin

Not as shallow as other Disney remakes, but still shallow - did not need to exist
    This is the way to do a live action movie, giving to the public the same characters of the original cartoon movie, no changing the main characters to fit a stupid criteria or political agenda of a small crying and annoying group of turds.
    I much prefer the original If you remake the movie, make it better than the previous one.
    Seemed very rushed, parts didn't match up with the original, actors aren't good
    This is the only live action Disney remake that is worth watching, and it works because the characters from the original version are humans rather than animals. The movie stays true enough to the original, but makes enough subtle changes to feel new. My only complaint was the casting of Jafar. The actor played the role well, but he did not look look at all like Jafar.
    Um remake em live-action fraco sem emoção e chato!!
    These live action remakes are soulless bootlegs of the originals. But heh, its guaranteed money for the mouse, so more bootlegs to surely come. Will Smith was definitely the highlight in this dark blight though.
    Phenomenal Cosmic Powers, updated and re-imagined to produce something really very special.
    I really enjoyed this version of the film - it's lavish and filled with fun songs, with a great performance by Will Smith as the zany genie. The costumes are great and there are some good examples of CGI. I liked the chase scene near the start, with fast choreography, it felt almost a little like a fast chase scene from a James Bond film. I would say that it's not the kind of film to overly analyse - if you're going to do nothing but compare it to the cartoon version from the 1990s, then you might well find some flaws but as a family-friendly film in its own right and for a light entertainment type watch, its certainly pretty good in and of itself. I found it to be quite atmospheric and engrossing and while its undoubtedly cheesy, it's a good example of a family-friendly musical/fantasy film and so I'd definitely recommend it.
    I feel like the movie was great and had a great feel to it the cast did a great job of expressing the emotional, happy, sad parts of the movie overall I loved it and feel like this might be the best movie I've watch to be honest because of the adventurous, emotional, romantic feel that it has so great work to everyone involved in this Aladdin cast and really really hoping that there is going to be An Aladdin 2 with Will (genie), Mena (Aladdin), and of course the princess and sultan of Agrabah Naomi (Princess Jasmine) and cant wait if there is a sequel really loved this movie thank you disney for putting this movie together back in 2019 as i just finished watching it again today in current 2022 hopefully there is a sequel by 2025 as they said on google so thank you and as I said this is probably the best move I ever watched.