Aladdin

Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    The film is perfect!
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    The whole movie felt rushed. The new scene's created for this live action didn't seem like it fitted with the original script either.
    So underrated. As with any live action remake, it's going to attract a lot of hate. The old movie holds so much nostalgia for people so they automatically want to hate this one. It's trendy to dislike live actions, but this is really, really good. Best live action ever made in my opinion. Will Smith portrays the genie perfectly, he did Robin Williams proud. It felt so magical and had great messages. Watch with an open mind and don't compare it to the first film.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Just got done watching the live-action version of Aladdin and while there were parts I enjoyed overall (Will Smith did a great job as the Genie) I thought at some point the films camera shots were really bad, Also kinda a hot take if you got a hit Broadway musical to consider them while casting. Also, Jonathan Freeman should have been Jafar. Don't know if I'd watch it again, maybe watch the music part of Will Smith on youtube but I would rather watch the animated film or look for Broadway preforms filmed.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It might not live up to the original 1992 animated movie, but I do approve Will Smith's performance as the Genie, he's no Robin Williams but he nailed it in his very first Disney movie, his singing takes me back to his rapping days, I also approve everyone else's portrayal except for Jafar, I don't approve the actor's portrayal.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Aladdin wasn't bad, but it was mediocre. I think this is a remake that didn't need to be made.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It may not have anything offensive, but the CGI on the Genie & most of the excitement is not there.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Excelente história, grandes personagens.
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I weep for Robin Williams legacy. Disney should really just stop making remakes. This was just a flop. I am a will Smith fan but no , never should have done this movie.
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Only a little better than the other Disney cash grab-remakes but still not good.