All of Us Strangers

This was one of the most beautiful movies I've seen in years.
    This movie is so beautiful and lovely. So sad and reflects on my life
    Beautifully acted, so intimately as if confined to a stage. Another powerhouse performance by Andrew Scott with an excellent supporting cast.
    Great acting, great writing. Beautiful portrayal of healing from loss
    The most beautiful movie that has graced the theatres.
    Seeing this film at the cinema was thrilling. I found myself in many things with the protagonist and I think I have never cried so much with any film. After leaving the cinema I had to lock myself in the bathroom out of desperation, I have never felt so empty but at the same time understood.
    This was not exactly what I expected, it was much, much better. It was a rollercoaster of feelings culminating in a beautiful ending. SPOILER: Adam was able to finally depart from his parents, at their request, and grief, giving Harry the opportunity to find the love he was looking for. Performances were absolutely perfect.
    Un magnifique film sur la solitude et l'amour qui ne peut que rendre le spectateur ému. La symbolique est si belle, ce film est un bijou.
    Haunting and beautiful, it's been weeks since I watched it and still thinking about it.
    Posting this months after watching. This film has stayed with me. All the four leads are fantastic and you feel empathy for every one of them. It's a subtle and beautiful exploration of what you might say or do if you could have the chance to meet those you've lost again. The music is perfect and the light, especially sunsets captured poignantly.