Am I OK?

I am definitely not the target audience for this kind of movie. Still, a great movie that a millennial can relate to about friendship and yow up and down life gets.
    The storyline was there. The simplicity of it could’ve been great. There was just a certain someone I couldn’t get into. I also felt like the audio was off. The certain someone’s voice was barely audible for me while I could hear others just fine. However, I am hard of hearing and read lips. Her mouth and expressions lack emotion so maybe that translated to sounding quieter.
    Dakota and the film were terrific
    A movie about the sort of people that would hate anyone not like them for no reason. Asshole people.
    I only gave this movie a chance because of Tig and Stephanie. I’m a huge fan of theirs but…no one will convince me Dakota Johnson can act. She can’t. This could have been a great movie if they casted someone else as the lead. I only gave it that .5 for Tig and Stephanie. I wish I could have given it more but Dakota was not the right choice for Lucy.
    Loved this movie! I loved the character progression of Lucy and the overall comedic tone. Will be watching this again. Well done!
    With Tig and Stephanie Allynne at the helm of this film I had such high hopes, but Dakota Johnson gave us less than nothing with her choices. I wish I could rate this higher, but the jokes didn't land and there was no chemistry between Lucy and Jane. Allegedly, they were childhood friends, but I just didn't see it.
    I’m queer and always keen for a queer film but this was just cringe 😬 Terribly written, badly acted, cheap jokes. Is Lucy a nepo baby in the film too? How does have that house on a receptionist wage and just quit her job to paint and fly overseas on a whim? Wouldn’t recommend.
    Jokes were bad i had to turn it off aft 20min