Ambulance

intense, outrageous and action packed. my kind of movie.
    Pretty good movie. Jake Gyllenhaal's performance was especially good, as he showed all the emotions a character like his would feel in that kind of position. Many twists and turns, explosions and just a good plot overall. Though the film should've been shorter, it wasn't boring, keeping me hooked.
    I love a popcorn movie. But this will turn the taste of your Butterkist to dust. Shame on Jake Gyllenhaal for appearing in such a pile of tripe. Shame on Michael Bay for making Transformers with all the bangs, crashes and explosions but without the Transformers in it. And please, stop already with the relentlessly nausea-inducing and largely pointless swooping drone footage. I mean, every other shot?! This is the kernel of a good idea ground clumsily underfoot until nothing is left but noise, flashing lights and explosions, barely-audible voices over the ever-present and intrusive soundtrack and a film that has been hacked-and-spliced rather than edited, such that the eye cannot linger for longer than half a second on anything. Had I not paid £4.99 for it (at least £5 too much), I would have stopped watching it after about thirty minutes. Give me a budget of countless millions, a pile of drones and a pile of explosives and I would probably come up with something like this - it's that bad. Whoever set up the vehicular stunts for the police cars must have said to the drivers "just drive at/over/under something and crash as spectacularly as you can - don't worry about it looking ridiculous and like there was no reason for it, we'll fix it in the edit", then forgot to fix it in the edit. You know just how bad a film is when every schoolboy-melodramatic message of the story has to be hammered home by the appropriately sad/triumphant/exciting music/pensive. Smoke and mirrors, and nothing left over.
    Some scenes are breathtakingly good for an action movie. Loved the FPV drone sequences.
    Is not Michael Bay's best movie but a nice watch on a Friday night!
    If you're looking for something to just watch with not a whole lot of substance, yeah, this will do. Good cast so you'd expect more but makes you wonder if this was rushed out with the pandemic just to get new content for people to watch and thought that would be good enough, but not so much.
    Visually entertaining but not even realistic. About 15 minutes of car chases and I was bored for the remaining 2 hrs.
    World class acting. Kudos Jake gyllenhaal. The whole movie was bit of a hustle and little do you know you are half way through. I highly recommend watching this movie P.S. They even bought a chopper for this film!
    Wow, that was a lot of drone shots. Kinda dumb, kinda fun.
    Michael Bay is full of himself, the camera work was sloppy, and the spray paint scene and some other scenes were a bit nonsensical and silly with plot occurrences, sure. Still, this was a very entertaining movie to watch! The action and suspense was well executed and I liked the characters quite a bit. All of them had interesting arcs and I thought the unexpected twists at the end made the film much better and more shocking for the audience. Generally, I'd say this is one of Michael Bay's better movies! However that's not saying much since he's made some BAD ones.