American Sicario

You'll need the fast forward button for viewing this awful flick. Danny Trejo can't save this movie. The dialogue is cringe-worthy and the acting abysmal. It has the feel of a bad film school project.
    Average film, acting is pretty terrible I bits.
    This movie is an instant cult classic. The directing, cast and acting is b movie quality at best but similar to a car wreck.. If you have 1.5hr to kill, and literally nothing else to do, give it a shot. You will hate yourself for watching but may hate yourself more if you miss it..
    For sure, this movie is in a war for the prize - the biggest bullshit for 2021! I will give money not to watch it, but to win the prize. Discussed by the actors, their performance, scenario as well as action scenes. It is hard to believe this is done in 2021. Pathetic.
    Awful. Don't waste your time. Wooden [non]acting by laughably obvious nonprofessionals; inane shallow amateurish dialogue; action scenes seemingly made by a firstyear film student; zero rhythm or pacing; rotten direction and writing. Really a pointless unneeded film. In no way connected or comparable to the other Sicario films.
    Very efficient Cartel movie with great performances all around. Nice surprise of a film with a very scary lead!
    I really liked this engaging movie. The writer and director opened the world of a drug lord. Where violence can erupt in a split second with no remorse. A world where evil exists in plain site.
    The movie is slow and the plot is very predictable. B class movie. Waste of my 5.99 on Vudu.