Anatomy of a Fall

I had to turn off the film after an hour as I was just so bored. I was not invested in the characters and the whole film was very slow. The film is incorrectly described as a psychological thriller, I'd say its more of a mystery, drama...
    This film is stunningly real and that is what sets it apart.
    An overrated movie. Anyone who says it's good is just trying to impress their friends. Sandra Hüller's performance is terrible, and you feel no empathy for her character. It's extremely boring.
    A film about two highly unlikable people that takes a very long time to go pretty much nowhere.
    The editing on this film is top notch
    Profound performance from the cast of this film. Could this film have been cut down 30 mins? Sure. But the acting and courtroom drama really carried the day. The lead actress was my pick for best actress as I don't think anyone came close to how she was able to transcend so many emotions during the tragedy of her character's journey.
    The acting was splendid. Particularly Sandra Hueller, but really everyone in it was excellent. Dragged a bit.
    I fell asleep during the courtroom scene when the argument recording was being presented, that’s how little interest this movie garnered. As the movie came to an end I thought, “How does anyone call this a movie?” I could film boring conversations amongst my family and get more excitement.
    Possibly the best movie of 2023. Close to perfect in every regard. But Sandra Huller is just phenomenal. I don't know of any other actor working today that could have played such a nuanced and captivating lead role - a native born German speaker; but only speaking in English for half the film and French for the other half, with no German at all. Easily the best acted movie performance of the year. The only slight issue was the amount of smoking. Yes it looks great, and is very atmospheric - but seriously the film is set in 2023 not 1963.
    Good movie. A bit slow but worth the watch.