Anyone But You

Someone please hurry up and end this girls movie career. I guess you could write a movie about whoa Vicky and she could play her. but that's about all she's fit to play. I've never seen such a bad actress in my life.
    Not the worst romantic comedy I've seen, but I never could get invested in the story or the characters. Odd chemistry between the two leads.
    It was a decent rom com but I couldn't finish the last 30 minutes of the movie because the pair were arguing on someone's wedding day and making the day about them. Cringe
    I'm being 100% truthful when I say the end credits were the best part of this movie, with the cute singing compilation. This storyline has been done 1,000 times before in much more compelling ways. Skip it, don't waste your time. Well, just watch the end credits.
    Absolutely dreadful, to put it mildly. The screenplay was subpar, but the acting was even worse. I couldn't comprehend why it received so much hype. A complete waste of my time.
    For me the acting was simply awful and the writing was almost as bad. It simply has no chemistry at all and is only mildly amusing. There is better acting on days of our lives.
    This movie was so horrible I made it a point to sign up just to warn others from even considering wasting their time watching it. You're welcome.
    Anyone but You was pretty good, but very dragged out!!!
    Eye-candy stars with okay acting chops, at least in this one. The artistic will appreciate the modern twist to Much Ado About Nothing. There were some predictable tropes, but this was probably the intended formula. And who can argue? This one did incredibly well in box office! Most memorable for me was the “Unwritten” out-takes! 😂
    Anyone but you is possibly one of the worst movies I've ever seen. An Audience score of 87% is an insult to any movie that scored lower than that. I was actually kind of excited to see Sydney Sweeney in a comedy. I do not blame the actors at all for this awful movie. The script is so elementary it asks nothing of the viewer. The main characters disdain for each other could have been cleared up in literally a 2 minute conversation. "I'm sorry I snuck out that morning, I was so happy how things went, I didn't want to ruin it." Boom. Done. Please rate this movie appropriately. It was terrible.