Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom

Definitely a downgrade
    not as good as the first one but I still liked it
    I ordered the Blu-ray disc a couple of weeks ago. I watched it last night. The first half was a little slow and plodding, but the second have picked up as one would expect. However, I think the filmmakers missed a chance at telling a really good story. All in all it was entertaining, but not as good as the first movie. Cheers.
    golden raspberry for worst visual effects
    Super film dans continuité du premier avec plus d'actions plus d'aventure c'est pas un 20/20 ok mais désolé mais je comprends pas les critiques surtout que en 2023 on a eu "Thé Marvels" et plein d'autres nuls on peut pas cracher dessus juste parce que y'a plein blague
    Visuals were great, story felt rushed, overall a pretty great superhero movie.
    it is a good movie,i enjoy it. at least i can say,this is the BEST DC movie in 2023.
    Better than expected though fell asleep at the end.
    "Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom" dives headfirst into a sea of action hero clichés, drowning any hope of a coherent storyline. With rapid-fire cut scenes and a lack of narrative thread, the film struggles to stay afloat amidst its flashy CGI spectacle. Character depth is as shallow as a tide pool, leaving audiences adrift in a sea of missed opportunities. Attempts at humor fall flat, and scenes feel more like B-movie rejects than blockbuster material. While the CGI may dazzle, it's merely a superficial gloss on a film that's all style and no substance.
    the first one was by far better