Arctic Void

Finally a real movie in 2022. The cinematography was beautiful. Wonderful to see a movie filmed on location and not green screen! I felt that I was captivated from the opening credits. I was asking questions the whole movie and wasn't let down with the ending! It may not be for everyone, it was thought provoking and at a steady pace without a bunch of tricky action shots or crazy jump scares. For me, it was a nice change from Netflix and dumb Hollywood productions. Well done.
    Beautiful cinematography and scenery, but weak storyline:( they could've done so much more with this
    An enjoyable and suspenseful film. A film that doesn't follow the general hollywood formula.
    When you read the critics reviews you have to ask yourself if they got paid to write it, because this film was nothing short of complete garbage. There is absolutely no explanation of why or what happens during this time-suck, other than a poorly presented effort by an underdeveloped character, who in the end, takes a head-shot from an unknown sniper, with no explanation...............then Fade to Black. I want my time back please.
    What the heck??? X-File? A weird tour leaves you wandering in the Arctic for sure & dunno what hit you on the face. Nothing makes any senses here
    I thought that I was settling in to watch a good horror/sci-fi movie. Boy, was I wrong. Great cinematography, but no story whatsoever...then, it went off.🙄
    Unique and very creepy. I really liked this film. It's not your typical jump scare shlock. I thought is was a smart, indie mind-f*ck. Kinda had a Black Mirror vibe.
    The character interaction is torture and so over played, particularly Griffin. I've seen him in other stuff and it's almost the same delivery every time. I don't agree with the CGI, I thought it was terrible and sadly, much of the budget would appear to have been spent on it. This is another dud I'm afraid. Stunning location though, hence the star.
    Arctic Void held great promise to delve into conspiracy theories including how new weapons enter the 21st century. So many questions at the end of this movie. The "Hows and whys and wheres". Can a reviewer give "spoiler alerts"? I felt drawn in right up to the end and then said, out loud, "What does that mean. What happens now?" A sequel, I bet.
    The slow timing of this movie leads up to such a big disappointment and bland ending. The start of the movie seemed to build up but there was nothing for the remaining 40 minutes. Not worth the time nor money!