Argylle

Movie gets a bit too ridiculous towards the end, it really takes a hard turn after a big spoiler is revealed. Course, girl power so guess it had to get ridiculous. Would have recommend the film if it weren't for the last half hour.
    One of the worst movies have seen in a long, long, time. Not much else to be said other than silly, pointless and uninteresting even though it ties so hard to be something and fails at every step.
    There is nothing redeeming about this steaming pile of nonsense. The acting, cgi, plot, etc are just the worst.
    A little cheesy and over the top at times but still entertaining enough not to fall asleep. Tim Treakle
    This movie was pure torture. Opening scene was highlight. Movie needed more John cena and less everything else. Enjoyed reading audience .5 star reviews. Worst movie of all time. Apple TV owes me 2 hours and 19 minutes of my life back. Oil scene was complete idiocy. Cat was badly CGI’d though was also the only reason I watched in the first place. Stupid dance moves. Stupid smoke bombs. Stupid plot twists. Writers were lost so embraced it and made more twists. Disappointing. Dog water. Would of put 0 stars if possible. Kill me.
    The movie just runs its premise of satirical over the top chase scenes into the ground.
    One of a few movies in my life (really less than 5…) that I could not be bothered to watch until the end. It’s bad, boring, badly acted, badly scripted. Only decent things are the actors (except the protagonist). It’s a too long, polished, tv movie at best.
    Argylle is a good time with quite a few laughs, but please, let’s bump this up to an R-rating and tighten the screws in the script the next go around.
    Enjoyed it until about halfway then the movie fell off the rails making it borderline unwatchable especially the end of the movie
    Movie started off ok but quickly went off the rails and was way too long. The ridiculous dancing/skating/killing scenes near the end were hard to watch, embarrassing!