Arthur the King

Entertainment without blood, gore, guns and prolific bad language. A nice film highlighting how determination, teamwork and love can get you through bad times. Plus, Arthur was endearing!
    Powerful and exciting! A real tear-jerker at the ennd.
    Great acting, great scenery, and the dog was amazing. Been many years since I cried in a movie..happy tears.
    The movie was good - but the language was horrible!! It was advertised as a good family movie - NO!! Left halfway through the movie- too much language for me and my 11 year old grandson!
    Adventure and family.
    It's simply a beautiful story, best of all, based on true events in 2018. No outstanding acting here, but the story of this stray dog soon takes you in and grabs your heart all the way to the titles where you can see pictures of the real guy and dog who did actually go through this crazy ordeal. Top credits for the director who was able to get this mix of action and sentiments across without getting too cheesy. I just loved it! 8/10 points
    Arthur the King is a pleasant family film worth watching with the kids.
    loved this movie, was heartfelt and exciting! Mark Wahlberg as usual was great!
    Action packed, true to real life account. Well acted, lots of tension, human and canine teamwork and triumph through suffering. Worth the nearly two hours that go quickly onscreen. Never mind the negatives; see this film.
    The movie was great! Very uplifting!