Avengers: Endgame

I enjoyed the 2nd half more than the 1st half. But all in all very enjoyable.
    I like this one more than infinity war sounds wrong but it isn’t
    I love it, Little below Infinity War but still its pretty good movie
    Most overrated mcu movie in history. The plot gets so convenient in every single scene (Like the rat that free's Scott) and it throws away all the awesome character development that Thanos was getting through out infinity war by killing him off in the first 20 minutes of the movie setting a disconnected villain fighting against hero's whom he has no regret in killing. (Except in Infinity War Thanos wants peace except in Endgame he wants destruction) This movie has great moments in it like the final fight or natasha's death, but most of it is all just stupid fan service. You all thought this was a good movie because it was fun, but remember its not as good as you thought.
    What else to say but epic and satisfying.
    It was ok. I understand that Infinity War left this film in a conundrum. Going back in time was cheesy and making Thor a deadbeat was pathetic, lazy writing.
    The final fight scene was epic! The rest was pretty lame. Not the best movie in the franchise.
    aku kurang tau aku belum nonton tapi aku akan segera nonton
    It has a lot of action, a good script, just amazing!