Avengers: Endgame

Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I thought it was a Fantastic Movie. Well done, polished and capped off the Inifinity Saga for the MCU. However, I can only give it a 4/5 stars because I thought Marvel completely botched the ending. If I had done it I would have had Captain America do the Ultimate Snap to destroy Thanos and have Tony walk off into retirement to raise his family. I do understand why they killed Tony, I really do, but that doesn't mean I have to like their decision. If Cap had done the snap it would have allowed both Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. to leave the MCU. It would have allowed for a really good end credit scene to set up the next Iron Man in the future!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    Perhaps one of the best films about superheroes
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    I recently watched this movie again and found that I liked it MUCH better the second time around. Great acting and a great end to the story.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    this movie was an incredible wrap up to the first 10 years of the mcu. this movie does INCREDIBLE fan service, and has many flashbacks to previous films. do not watch this movie if you have not seen infinity war! robert downey jr., scarlett johansson, chris evans, mark ruffalo, karen gillan, josh brolin, and zoe saldana are the standouts of the film.
    The epic conclusion to an 22 film story arc that started with Iron Man. While the MCU is not perfect, this is by far Marvel's best film so far. The emotionally driven scenes just hits you so hard in both the beginning and the end. The final battle at the end delivers everything fans want, and the fan service is all over. The performances are amazing in these movies as always, the effects are mind blowing, the action sequences are entertaining. For a three hour movie, you definitely won't get bored by this film.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Wish Thanos wasn’t killed in the beginning but, overall was good.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    Exciting, entertaining, and emotionally impactful, Avengers: Endgame does whatever it takes to deliver a satisfying finale to Marvel's epic Infinity Saga.
    As maybe the biggest Marvel fan, I would completely recommend seeing this epic ending to a string of movies some people have been following for ten years like me. This review is bias and I do understand these movies are mass produced and not true cinema.
    I absolutely love this movie it is one of my favorites. I love the character of Iron Man that Marvel has created and the journey that he has been through to get to this moment and the end. It is my favorite ending in all of cinema it paid off the most of any movie in my opinion because he has had such a journey from the first Iron Man and in the scene when he talks to Yinsen he says "Don't waste your life" and he follows that from Iron Man to Endgame and he lives by that rule. I love the special effects every effect looks so lifelike and Thanos even the wrinkles in on his forehead look lifelike and they move like they would if they were real. I loved the score in the movie and I wish it got nominated for best score at the Oscars the score just elevates the movie and in one very important scene, in the end, it plays and it just makes it so much better. One thing people never talk about when they are talking about marvel movies is the acting I think they had some pretty good performances in this movie and I wouldn't mind if RDJ got nominated but he didn't I'm not complaining though. They make each character pay off in the end like Black Widow, Captain America, and Iron Man most of all. They just bring us through this journey with them and we get to see what they have become and what they do. This is one of the movies besides Logan and Infinity War that I have cried in and that really makes this movie so much better. And there are some WOAH moments in this movie that even after watching it twice still WOW me. I think that the story is very good it kept me on the edge of my seat wanting to learn more about their plan and how they are going to execute it, it is three hours long run but I never felt like it was too long or it dragged and if someone does it still is very enjoyable. You could say they didn't do the time travel part well but time travel it very tricky and confusing in many movies it would be hard to try and explain time travel but I think they did the time travel part well to the best of their abilities. Overall I absolutely loved this movie and I would recommend it to anyone. 💯%
    It was incredible. The best movie I have ever seen. Action, comedy, drama, plote, etc...