Avengers: Endgame

This is the best way to end a saga. It's an amazing journey that has concluded over 11 years. I can't wait the next journey that the Marvel takes
    #Avengers with the Best of 'Em All #IronMan #TonyStark What More Needs To Be Said.. The Dopest Fliest MF'r there is & The Rest of Marvel Avengers. End Game.
    Full Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Marvel needs to really think about doing more movies along the lines of Logan or Deadpool. Follow the lead set by the Netflix shows. More adult and realistic. These MCU films are cheesy and poorly done. Remind me of how poorly done the Transformers films were.
    Love to see this movie on blu ray
    Full Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I generally don't like this movie, it's poorly written, it's WAY too long, and there is too many plot holes. Yes, I'm a Marvel fan, but this movie is just sad. The only good thing about this movie was the final act of the movie. I mean, what are you gonna do with a movie that 3 hours long? you'd run out of plot fillings real quick.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    *WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD* 21 movies, 6 Infinity Stones, 14,000,605 outcomes and only 1 ENDGAME !! In my book, leading into Avengers:Endgame Joe & Anthony Russo are 3/3 in the MCU; and they continue their perfect streak- giving us a well-crafted film to cap off the Infinity Saga. The Russos always find the perfect balance of humor; but also the feeling of real threat. They seem to effortlessly juggle the challenges of a massive star cast. Finding the right words when making this review is impossible.I can't accurately capture how well they've done this film but the phrase "Wrapped up perfect with a bow on it" comes to mind. They've pulled off something I thought was impossible. Over the last 11 years, I have watched every single MCU film & every foundation film and they are all honored in so many ways. Looking back will make you laugh, cry & just sit back in awe that you've been apart of this journey; through this incredible cinematic world. My standouts of the film are the original 6- Ironman, Captain America, Thor, Black-Widow, Hawkeye, & The Hulk. They are all legends of this universe & we are reminded of why we love them all, like family, every second of the film. Now at this point of the review we're going enter major SPOILERS!! The many magical moments in this film are unlimited; and yes, I said magical because, that's just purely what they are. First off, going back to the Russos paying homage to all the films- these moments are blended perfectly into the film. During the time heist, we go back to the Battle of New York, Asgard, Vormir, Morag, Sanctum Sanctorum under the ancient ones guard etc. I could not believe how incredibly they structured this time jump through MCU history into the film and have it all fit without feeling overloaded. Next, killing Thanos in the opening minutes of the film was genius. I totally didnt see that coming. Every audience I sat with, the 3 times I've gone to see it, had their jaws on the ground. Moving onto Fat Thor ! It was very controversial and not everyone liked it - myself included, at first. But in the third act, when the lightning forms around Thor, and he weilds Mjolnir & Stormbreaker and his hair in in braids- I was all in. He looked like a badass Viking 🀘🀘🀘 Then it led to the Trinity Vs. A fully Battle Armored Thanos - the showdown I craved most. Leading to the Nerdgasm moment of Cap finally wielding Mjolnir ! 😱😱This was totally unexpected but man when it happened everyone went nuts and my heart was pounding out of my chest !! Then, watching Cap battle Thanos wielding both the shield and hammer was incredible !! How he utilized both the hammer & shield together in battle was absolutely stunning. NOW !!! THE PORTALS SCENE !! This will go down not only as iconic in comic book movies but also as one of the most Iconic moments in Cinematic History. The culmination of 10 years of the Marvel Cinematic Universe on full display!! Every beloved character together, as one, facing down Thanos' army; ready to Avenge the World ; with,Alan Silvestri's score blaring in the background. We witness Captain America for the first time finally say.....AVENGERS ASSEMBLE !! 😱😱😱🀘🀘🀘😲😲😲😍😍😍🀯🀯🀯The goosebumps were so bad my skin hurt !! I could not believe what I was seeing in front of me, it was literally something out of dream. Absolutely legendary ! Now to the end, wielding the Nano Gauntlet bracing before the fatal snap we hear Tony Stark's last words "And I......am Iron-Man." "Heartbreaking" is not a strong enough word to explain the impact of the scene that follows. Watching Tony's loved ones watch him fade into peace. We say goodbye to the Legend of the MCU Robert Downey Jr. (As Tony Stark/Iron-Man). But it wasn't over just yet, another arc comes to a close, and that is Chris Evans (as Steve Rogers). Like I said before the Russos nail it. Cap going back in time to be with Peggy was a perfect ending to the Steve Rogers character, it wrapped poetically beautiful. Flaws of the film- dont get me wrong there are many plot holes but I wouldn't fix them because that takes away the incredible scenes we were given instead. Overall, I know I'm missing so much stuff I want to spill out about this film but to sum up this review (if thats possible to do) this may in fact be the best comic book movie of All-Time !! So many elements back this statement up, not just from MCU fans but comic fans as well. It is wrapped up in one Epic, Amazing, Incredible Conclusion to the Infinity Saga !! I am proud to be a Nerd & to Disney, The Godfather Kevin Feige, & Stan Lee you have forever changed the cinematic universe. I am honored to be apart of this Incredible journey that started in 2008 to.........THE ENDGAME !!!!
    The way that the Russo Brothers built up they hype and the anticipation for this film was mental to see, and did they pull it off... well that's a easy answer..... YES THEY DID!!! For me I like Endgame more than Infinity War, so this makes it my favourite MCU movie to date. The way that they delivered on everything is just spectacular to see on the screen. The 3hr runtime doesn't feel like it's dragging on at times which was important for the storytelling, and yes this one is more focus on the story than the action it self... but that 3rd act is the best 3rd act in a superhero movie ever. The fan service that the Russos placed in that 3rd along at times with the piece of music "Portals" will always give me goosebumps every time. "Portals" is one of the best pieces of music ever in a film. Hands down! Although this is a slow built up film. Everything that the MCU had placed beforehand, Endgame made sure to tie up all the loose ends and to tie up the all the stories involving the main set of characters. This is also very emotional film, as 3 of the main characters get the best send off that we could have wished for.... the most emotional one was (SPOILER) Tony's Death and the funeral that took place straight after the final battle when its quiet and have all the people that has been part of Tony's life in one way or another is just fantastic to see, and it did bring a few tears to my eyes.... steve's send off is another great moment as he has (SPOILER) gone back in time to spend his life with Peggy and when he came back to the present as a old man, giving his Shield to Sam. People biggest complain with Endgame is the whole Thor storyline, but in fact, I don't really have any problems with it what so ever.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    A quick shoutout to all you awful people that brought your kids to see this film. Thank you ever so much for utterly ruining my viewing experience with the sounds of your children's tears. I really can't be bothered to write much about this as it marks the end of my investment with mArVeL pHiLmS!!!!, which is a position I'm very pleased to be in (I know, good for you and your superior tastes Benjamin). I'll just sum it up quickly. The film delivers an ending to the Infinity Saga that is satisfying in pretty much every way for a longtime MCU fan, however that only begins around about two hours in. The first hour proves that characters that spend most of their free time galavanting around in spandex and punching things do not do melodrama well, at all. The time travel stuff is just stupid and literally wastes half an hour of your time before the film acknowledges its own gaping plot hole and gets to what anyone else would've done in the Avengers' situation. The final act of the film is pretty spectacular and the ending is great. So if you like mArVeL pHiLmS!!!!, go watch it, you'll love it. I do want to add something however; the thing is about mArVeL pHiLmS!!!! is that they're all fundamentally pretty stupid, so when they try to get deep, especially with that constant vein of humour running through the writing, I just don't care about it at all. I know that all you want to do is show me the big fight scene, so just do that instead of meandering about pretending you're depressed whilst still cracking a joke about Captain Marvel's new haircut before you get there. mArVeL pHiLmS!!!! really have managed an incredible feat of being so deeply unsure of what tone they want to go for that it somehow works in their favour that they do everything at once.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Good finish think inam donenwith thebshows now
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    Far, far better than infinity war. For a movie that also ties in time travel, it had many, many opportunities to go badly wrong, but didn't take them. I really liked how the movie took the time to dig into the personal stories of a number of the heroes.