Avengers: Endgame

Love this movie soooooooo much. Honestly if I can go back in time to watch in theaters again I definitely will. Wish I can give it 10 stars.
    One thing I like to say about this movie, it's OUTSTANDING!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    Whilst ‘Infinity War' was undoubtedly entertaining, it lacked quieter, character building/defining moments. Thankfully, ‘Endgame' rectifies that by delivering the same quality for the big visuals and thrilling action sequences, as well as giving us all the dramatic moments – more, even -- with our favourite characters that you'd hope for, ultimately resulting in a spectacular, touching and simply epic conclusion to a story-arc that begun over a decade ago with 2008's ‘Iron Man'. Respect to the writers and the Russo Brothers for managing to tie everything up so neatly, that can't have been easy.
    This movie was the best superhero movie i have ever seen. It didn’t have as many fight scenes as Infinity War, but the final battle definitely made up for it. It was very funny, action was great, was very emotional at times, and it was just perfect. I recommend this to any marvel fan or superhero fan or anyone who watched Infinity War. If you didn’t watch infinity war, definitely see that before this so you understand what is going on. But overall, best superhero movie ever.
    Fue Increíble !!!!! Con escenas Legendarias y con muertes que nunca olvidaremos se volvio la mejor pelicula de la historia 👏👏👏👏😊☺
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    This film is bigger, bolder, more stuffed, more heavy and more emotional than Infinity War. Story-wise though, i thought it was a step down. The time travel logic is a bit fuzzy and confusing and unrealistic (i mean, it's time travel; but still). But still, i loved it 3,000!
    This movie is awesome, really one of the best of the year.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Beyond the inevitable accumulation of characters and subplots, the mixture between action, humor, romance and drama works very well and the result is an epic and intimate film while giving away several scenes of this decade of the MCU
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Decent, but not great.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    As a conclusion to over a decades worth of storytelling, it's got a lot to live up to, and it's about as good as you could really hope for it to be. Overall, I really do like Infinity War better. At the end of the day, Infinity War was just a wildly new experience, it was such a gamechanger and crowd-pleaser. Not only that, Infinity War I think had a better final battle. This final battle, while boasting the biggest ensemble of Marvel heroes we've ever seen on screen, is weirdly dark and muddied in CGI scenery compared to the battle at Wakanda from Infinity War. Also I hate Professor Hulk, he's just not that fun. Okay so those are my criticisms, what did I like about the movie? I guess everything else? The time travel plot let's us revisit and honor some old moments in Marvel with a new lens in sort of a Back to the Future Part 2 way that's a lot of fun, and it brings back some characters I didn't think we'd ever see again. The movie has a big emotional core, and a climactic end that is godamn powerful. This movie juggles a lot. Seriously this is like watching someone juggle 10 flaming chainsaws, it's a godamn miracle it works at all. That it works this well is even more of a miracle. It's an imperfect movie, but perfectly satisfying conclusion to this arc of the Marvel saga.