Avengers: Endgame

By far the greatest movie of the year should have won everything. I had my fears, Robert Downey is the best period. The only things that could have been better are the casting of Mark Ruffalo and Brie Lasrson. Any homeless meth addict would have been better for either roll. The decision to make hulk look more like Mark Ruffalo was retarded. Tom Holland puts all previous Spider-Man to shame.
    That finale clash between Thanos and his minions vs. the Avengers was EPIC! Plus a human with no special powers won it. There were more powerful beings, there were gods, Cap was a super soldier, Cap. Marvel was OP, and Wanda too, but Stark's intelligence, crafting a gauntlet that auto-transfers the Infinity Stones, learning from their struggles on Titan, freakin' won the battle. EPIC. Just EPIC!
    I'm not interested in reading Marvel comics at all. There are some like Deadpool and Spider-Man which I love to take a look occasionally, and I have every single Black Panther comic on my Comixology (although I have only read one of them), but other than that I have absolutely no attachment to any other Marvel superhero. And yet when I watched Avengers: Endgame, I could actually feel like this is something of my dream coming true. This is something I really needed and because of this I can say I have really seen histroy getting created in comic book movies. The CGI of this movie is absolutely intense. Every nerd's dream is to see a cast assembly of their favourite franchise characters on the big screen played by actors in live action, filled with CGI. And this movie absolutely does it. This happening in the first two Avengers movies or Josstice League didn't feel too intense since there weren't many characters, but over here there are tons of them. And that made it look really badass. We also get to revisit all the old MCU movies and have the nostalgia of those scenes. There is an emotional scene of Tony meeting his father, but most of them are funny like Hulk smashing the cars and Starlord singing Come Get Your Love from the opening scene of Guardians of the Galaxy. The fight scene between the two Captain Americas and Nebulas was decent, but the fact that they actually chose to add them when they could have gotten away really seems nice. And then finally we have what we waited for in the last 3 hours. Iron Man, Captain America and Thor come together to fight Thanos. Thor looks so cool when he has lightning in his eyes. The fight scene of all three of them together against Thanos looked so well choreographed without any jump cuts, it didn't even feel like an MCU movie. And finally when all the portals open, Captain America finally says the fabled "Avengers Assemble" that we all had been waiting for to hear in the last 7 years. Though there are many things about this movie that I didn't like at all. First of all, Black Widow's death. I really hate Black Widow. She seems to have some sort of a plot armour around her. Throughout the entire MCU I never saw her getting beaten even once. And she fights every cool looking bad guy with 1000 jump cuts. I had heard about her death being in this movie, so I was really excited to see her finally get whooped. But even then she died BY BEATING Hawkeye. She doesn't even have the decency to take a beating. Sorry Black Widow, I think I'm never gonna like you. My next problem comes with Ant-Man's return. A mouse? Seriously? I get MCU is supposed to be a family movie franchise but this went a little too far. It could have been something better, like Scott finding something inside the quantum field that allows him to control space and time which could later be used to gather the Infinity Stones. Then I also have a problem with the Thanos army attacking the Avengers HQ. They have such heavy weapons, and they can't even make past a force field before Hulk uses the Infinity Gauntlet? And finally my problem comes with that all-female scene. It was so cringy! I don't know much if people probably like such scenes, but why was it needed at all? It's not like anyone was looking forward to it. With all that said, I have no other problem with this movie. In my opinion Avengers: Endgame should have been the last movie of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Making more movies completely undermines the point of this movie. It is supposed to be a culmination of everything that has ever happened throughout the franchise. Now making more movies at this point is just blatant cash grabbing. I really hope that Disney decides to start Phase 4 from scratch, since it's becoming hard to keep track of all the MCU movies at this point.
    Would rate it lower if I could....absolutely sucked....and had me thinking omg seriously is this what we've waited for all these years through all the movies for it to end this horribly....They made jokes out of both Thor and The Hulk characters, then they can manage to screw up Captain America's character by implying he would willingly go back and change history and in fact killing a few people that should be alive because his old flame had married and had kids and not to him....and they manage to kill off a bad ass character (cough Black Widow) that is the only character that they can't bring back to life even though everyone else gets brought back or is magically okay again because they're messing with time....and then if that's not enough to ruin the ending they kill off Iron man as well......THIS MOVIE SUCKED!!!
    Wow...fantastic movie that brings a powerful ending to the Avengers saga.
    Absolutely astonishing!
    Though not as impactful as Infinity War, Endgame still makes for an amazing superhero film - and a good movie overall.
    One of my favorite Marvel movies. Could've been a little shorter.
    A movie worthy of icon status
    One of the most memorable movie experience ever. Sure, there are aliens, monsters and wizards in this movie. But for some reason, it doesn't feel overly childish. Such a good closure to a chapter.