Avengers: Endgame

Best. Movie. Ever. Because it's way better than Cats 2019 and UglyDolls!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    An absolute blockbuster success, bringing closure to a coveted (phase of a) franchise. An astounding cast of actors who brought closure to over a decade of commitment to their respective roles. Avengers: Endgame will stand the test of time as widely considered one of the peaks in the superhero film industry.
    If you haven't see every Marvel movie, I don't recommend this movie. However, if you're a fan of the MCU you will never have a better cinematic experience. Endgame delivers an amazing and emotional send off to characters we have followed for 11 years.
    An absolute masterpiece.
    Yes, Yes, so much Yes, I loved this movie and it's one of my top favorite movies of all time, partly because of how good this movie is, but also because what this whole saga meant to story telling in cinema and how this movie brought it all together.
    Este decenlace estuvo epico
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    Solid film. It definitely got longwinded and boring at times, but overall solid. Great ending to the Marvel series and a movie I can watch over and over again.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    Good movie, good but dragged on ending.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It is an awsome movie with well-written plot and many surprises for us Marvel fans even if it has some logical issues at some parts which require further explanation we don't necessarily get in the film. Definitely one of the best movies in the franchise and maybe the best in 2019.
    Sad movie. Captain Marvel is my favorite