Avengers: Endgame

This was one of the best movie.Everything made perfect sense and everything was awesome
    This movie is awesome, great acting from all marvel characters . a little bit long, but this is the whole reason of this movie. This is the endgame, that closes phase 3 of marvel. And opens a new phase. closes the story of captain america because he doesn't belong to this america he belongs the old america of friendship. And also closes Iron man story beautifully from an Narcissist to a gold heart man. must see movie!
    Ultimato e um grande final para a fase 3 e bom e considero ele o melhor filme da minha vida
    Só uma palavra , Perfeição
    Worth it, the ending is better than I expected it to be
    it was awesome if you're a person how loves marvel than this is a must see and if you're a justice league hard core fan than hate on it all u want I don't care
    Spectacular Though very long the film is amazing and feels like the ultimate payoff especially if your familiar with Marvel lore
    This isn't a movie, it's a compilation of 10 minute length segments of Avengers fan fiction. Zero continuity between scenes, random time-traveling, Thor is randomly obese for some reason, characters that were previously killed off are alive and then dead again. Does anything your seeing actually matter? Who knows! Yea it's bad, and 3 hours long.
    The movie was awsome, especially the avengers assemble scene ( that was grande ), But there were some plot holes and some elements of the story is still predictable. Overall it was a great movie.
    This movie makes me cry every time I watch it