Avengers: Endgame

Amazing 'ending' (?) to the Avengers movies. Even though a bit cliché at some points, still an epic movie. Packed with action, awesome visual effects and awesome acting. Absolute recommend!
    This is a movie that I wish I could give infinite stars instead of just five. (Note: This is my favorite movie of all time). Being a Marvel fan, this film is just an absolute gift and a film that makes me cry of happiness. This is the culmination of 11 years of build up and it feels earned and satisfying and they didn't mess anything up. Even the first 2 acts are emotional and satisfying and adds banter and humor at just the right moments. And then, the portals sequence that kicks off the third act. This is my favorite scene in cinematic history. In the theater I was so moved by how epic and earned the Russo Bros. could make this. Alan Silvestri's score is also so moving and I still get chills to this day listening to the Endgame soundtrack. It's just such an emotional, epic and unrealistically good movie as a whole that deserves to be my favorite movie.
    Not morbius detected
    The good against the evil...
    One of the best movies of all time, with lots of thrilling action and a very emotional ending. This movie is the perfect follow-up to Infinity War. I mean, what more can I say about this movie?
    This Film Was Insane And Was An Epic End To The Infinity Saga!
    extremely good but too bad they need to challenge Thanos twice before the avengers can win
    This movie could not be more perfect.
    Mastery. Thank you for such a well thought through story.
    Amazing. I was able to watch it fully without being bored!