Avengers: Endgame

The film was a little too long.
    Enough already. They may as well turn the whole thing into a musical at this point.
    Another one of my favorite movies of all time. I have no words
    Best movie of all time
    The right end to an incredible story started in 2008. Exciting, raw, touching. This movie is everything.
    I am really sorry for giving this score. I am usually able to enjoy any action movie as long as it has good action sequences. But this movie has so many logical flaws it makes it hard to enjoy. How was this the only way the Avengers win (according to Doctor Strange)? Why didn't they just go back when Thor struck Thanos and had all infinity stones? Wouldn't that create a universe where the snap never happened and keep theirs with all the humans? Why didn't Doctor Strange return Tony back to life with the time stone? Because there are next to no regulations on time travel there are a million better ways to everyone back to life without so many casualties. And the scene where Thanos from the past find out about the avenger's plans feels so forced. The list goes on and on but these are not the only flaws. My other big complaint about it is the final battle. It could have redeemed the entire movie but it's good guys fighting bad guys with the sole purpose of defeating the bad guys and bad guys fighting good guys for the sake of defeating good guys. It totally lacks any tension. As a comparison the battle of Wakanda from Infinity War had the bad guys fight to get the mind stone and the good guys stalling for Shuri to have enough time to finish the surgery on Vision. It has a lot of good things as well and I don't think that these flaws make it unwatchable but so many other people praised all of the good things. Overall I do recommend watching it but it leaves so much to be desired and I feel that some minor changes could have made it so much more better.
    What a sensational end to this particular arc of the MCU. Quality film! 'Avengers: Endgame' is all of what I expected/wanted and more. I got goosebumps twice throughout the (masterfully paced) 181 minute run time, I can't say many films have inflicted that on me! Love the ending and the way the Infinity Saga story wraps up. The action is ultra thrilling, the score is fantastic and the effects remain great. I will say I don't think they nail the screen time for all involved outstandingly - that's not a negative, at all, it's just the fact that 'Captain America: Civil War' and 'Avengers: Infinity War' did it to an incredibly higher degree previously. The cast are marvellous, pardon the pun. Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Evans remain superb and are still the most standout, though you also have the likes of Chris Hemsworth, Josh Brolin, Scarlett Johansson, Bradley Cooper and Mark Ruffalo - love the look of Hulk in this one, btw. I've only become properly aware of all of the MCU in the last two weeks or so, yet this still gave me a memorable experience seeing this main story crescendo like this - I imagine it would've been quite the journey 'live' from ten years or so prior to the release of this. Look forward to continuing with 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' and the end of Phase Three, and then - all things well - beyond.
    Not as good as Infinity War but its a great and well deserved ending to this 11 year franchise.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! This movie was amazing! I don't know what else to say. Every actor hit their mark perfectly, the writing felt natural, the action was incredible, and almost every character got a satisfying ending to their ark. I do disagree with a few choices, and the beginning does drag on a bit, but the amazing parts are so amazing I don't care. It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me cheer, it was just the best end to an amazing 10 year journey I could have asked for. If you haven't seen it yet, you should. But you should probably watch the other 21 films first before, just so you have an idea what's going on. :)
    this movie is more broken than my sentimental life