Avengers: Endgame

, 94% Certified Fresh Tomatometer Score
  • Exciting, entertaining, and emotionally impactful, Avengers: Endgame does whatever it takes to deliver a satisfying finale to Marvel's epic Infinity Saga.
    James LuxfordBBC.com
    Eleven years of Universe building, and this is the crescendo. It really pays off, I've never seen anything quite like it.
    Stephen RomeiThe Australian
    It is this part of the story, the human side, to narrow it down to our marginal planet, that holds the movie together for its three-hour run time.
  • , Fresh Tomatometer Score
    Amy NicholsonFilmWeek (KPCC - NPR Los Angeles)
    This is a feat of engineering... I felt a sense of catharsis finishing it.
    Roxana HadadiChesapeake Family Magazine
    It would be nearly unfathomable to have spent more than 20 preceding films with these characters and not feel anything at the end of the sometimes tedious, mostly satisfying Avengers: Endgame.
    Oliver JonesObserver
    What you will be getting when you walk into an inevitably overstuffed movie theater is something singular that reflects our age in a way that none of the MCU films that preceded it have-indeed, very few Hollywood spectacles ever have.
    Jordan HoffmanTimes of Israel
    The 3-hour culmination of 22 chapters in the Marvel Cinematic Universe is worth going back in time and watching again.
    Brian EggertDeep Focus Review
    Who could have anticipated that Marvel Studios and Disney would release a three-hour extravaganza whose exquisite character-focused scenes outshine the FX-driven action?
  • , Fresh Tomatometer Score
    David GonzalezReel Talk Inc.
    Avengers: Endgame broke me, put me back together, and decided to cut me again in one of the most impactful cinematic experiences of all time.
    Lonita CookKCTV5 News at 9
    For me, it didn't fulfill the promise of Infinity War, but it did fulfill the promise of the previous twenty movies.
  • , Fresh Tomatometer Score
    Nicholas OonMaximum Hype (YouTube)
    I'm just grateful to have the privilege to watch this along with the rest of the world. It's not perfect, but it has been one hell of a ride.