Avengers: Endgame

94% Certified Fresh Tomatometer Score94%
  • Exciting, entertaining, and emotionally impactful, Avengers: Endgame does whatever it takes to deliver a satisfying finale to Marvel's epic Infinity Saga.
  • Fresh Tomatometer Score
    Amy NicholsonFilmWeek (KPCC - NPR Los Angeles)
    This is a feat of engineering... I felt a sense of catharsis finishing it.
    Oliver JonesObserver
    What you will be getting when you walk into an inevitably overstuffed movie theater is something singular that reflects our age in a way that none of the MCU films that preceded it have-indeed, very few Hollywood spectacles ever have.
    Matthew NormanLondon Evening Standard
    The only complaint about Avengers: Endgame is that it raises the bar so high that there may well never be a superhero movie to match it.
  • Rotten Tomatometer Score
    Richard BrodyNew Yorker
    What's missing from "Endgame" is the free play of imagination, the liberation of speculation, the meandering paths and loose ends that start in logic and lead to wonder.
    Matthew LickonaSan Diego Reader
    The MCU will go on and on, but this chapter - and the American pragmatism vs. American ideals bromance that drove it - have well and truly come to their "Excelsior! Nuff said!" moment.
    Dana StevensSlate
    Endgame consists almost entirely of the downtime scenes that were always secretly everyone's favorite parts of these movies anyway.
    Brent McKnightThe Last Thing I See
    While there are a few ho-hum moments, there are equally stunning, stirring, triumphant ones where it's damn near impossible not to cheer.
    Nikki FranciscoCosmopolitan (Philippines)
    Overall, Endgame was a satisfying high-stakes adventure that was at times even unpredictable.
  • Fresh Tomatometer Score
    Damond FudgeKCCI (Des Moines, IA)
    Avengers: Endgame is a masterfully triumphant epic. It's a superhero film on a scope and scale the likes of which we've never seen.
    Yasser MedinaCinemaficionados
    It puts my heart racing like a locomotive in some of the most spectacular sequences I have seen in this cinematic universe that, apparently, closes a cycle to open a new one. [Full review in Spanish]