Avengers: Endgame

94% Certified Fresh Tomatometer Score94%
  • Exciting, entertaining, and emotionally impactful, Avengers: Endgame does whatever it takes to deliver a satisfying finale to Marvel's epic Infinity Saga.
  • Fresh Tomatometer Score
    Amy NicholsonFilmWeek (KPCC - NPR Los Angeles)
    This is a feat of engineering... I felt a sense of catharsis finishing it.
  • Rotten Tomatometer Score
    Jason Di RossoABC News (Australia)
    You wonder how so much talent, underwritten by such an obscenely large budget, doesn't trigger more pathos.
    Josh WildingComicBookMovie.com
    Avengers: Endgame is a masterpiece which not only delivers on every expectation you had but exceeds ones you didn't even think about. This isn't just a movie, it's an experience.
    Kate RodgerNewshub (NZ)
    Endgame is quite simply everything you need it to be, and everything I wanted it to be.
    Vincent SchillingIndian Country Today
    Avengers: Endgame is REAL great ... with an emphasis on real. Would have been my first 10 rated review ... but they killed my favorite heroes. 'Cheeseburgers...'
  • Rotten Tomatometer Score
    Dana SloaneMediaversity Reviews
    Endgame fails its female characters by devaluing them and forgets its characters of color entirely.
    Brian Lloydentertainment.ie
    It does justice to an ending that's 22 movies in the making.
    Karl DelossantosSmash Cut Reviews
    Avengers: Endgame is an epic, emotional, spectacle-driven farewell to the Marvel Cinematic Universe as we know it. And the fact that it is so clearly an end is part of the reason it's so successful.
    Oscar GoffBoston Hassle
    Avengers: Endgame is almost certainly better than you expect, and far more satisfying and entertaining than its predecessor.
    Dominic GriffinSpectrum Culture
    Avengers: Endgame is better and more nourishing than Infinity War, but it's still the same long con.