Avengers: Endgame

94% Certified Fresh Tomatometer Score94%
  • Exciting, entertaining, and emotionally impactful, Avengers: Endgame does whatever it takes to deliver a satisfying finale to Marvel's epic Infinity Saga.
    Julian LytleIgnorant Bliss
    podcast review
    M.V. MoorheadPhoenix Magazine
    I'm not naïve enough to suppose that anything I can say here is likely to change anyone's plans about going or not going, so I'll simply say that I enjoyed this silly but thrilling superhero free-for-all.
  • Rotten Tomatometer Score
    Phumlani S LangaCity Press (South Africa)
    You would think they would go back to a time when Thanos was young and vulnerable and off him. They opt for a more intricate approach, which bored me.
  • Rotten Tomatometer Score
    Daniel BarnesSacramento News & Review
    Avengers: Infinity War at least had the good taste to abstain from Jeremy Renner. No such luck in Endgame.
  • Fresh Tomatometer Score
    Stefan KyriazisDaily Express (UK)
    As expected, the film is carried by the original six Avengers, but it does a remarkable job of bringing virtually every memorable character from all 22 movies back onto the screen. It is a staggering reminder of past and present pleasures.
    Kara WarnerPeople Magazine
    Endgame definitively closes a few chapters in the Avengers saga in highly satisfying fashion. It is a tremendously entertaining intergalactic trip.
    Stephen RomeiThe Australian
    It is this part of the story, the human side, to narrow it down to our marginal planet, that holds the movie together for its three-hour run time.
    Nathaniel RogersThe Film Experience
    Though it takes far too long to get going (the early scenes are needlessly repetitive and this would have been sharper as a 140 minute movie or somesuch), once it's up and running it's full of thrills.
    Siddhant AdlakhaSlashfilm
    While the supporting cast members often feel like benched players, the remaining Avengers' arcs do, for the most part, pay off the stories the set up by the film's first hour.
    Manuel PiñónFotogramas
    There will never be a Marvel film with an epic feel like this one. [Full Review in Spanish]