Batman Begins

One of the best superhero origin stories ever made. There are some really good Batman moments where he does things fitting of the character from the comics. Christian Bale is good and the supporting cast is strong, and the whole thing is great from start to finish.
    Batman Begins showed us what super hero movies should be, yet "every" single movie after the Dark Knight series failed miserably, Avengers, Black Panther, Superman are embarrassing to watch after watching the Dark Knight Trilogy. Christian Bale is an acting God and Director Christopher Nolan is Jesus Christ.
    Christian Bale kills it the start of our amazing trilogy
    A noble trek through the seething crowds & blustering forests provides ground to a boding warrior, a sore prisoner and the suspensions that surround. It sustains it's just by enveloping man-made havoc, granting a dimension & the preeminent peril of a lone man's beginning.
    Brilliant start to the Batman franchise for Christopher Nolan. Christian Bale is for sure the best Batman and Bruce Wayne there is. Also, Liam Neeson is an awesome bad guy.
    good start sadly the other 2 are regular and bad
    it was the most fantastic batman origin I have seen. the effects were so realistic and th plot was a twist recommended to those who want to watch it.
    My favorite dc movie
    As a huge batman fan I really enjoyed this movie. The costume and action is good and Scarecrow looks awesome. I think Ra's al Ghul could of been a bit more true to the comics but apart from that I thought the movie was great and a good start to the trilogy.
    I love the first half and origin story in Batman Begins. But as the movie goes on it loses steam and gets downright silly by the end.