audience Reviews, 83% Audience Score
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 starsWas a very good show. Wish they showed a few more things from the golden girls and golden palace.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsWhat was originally supposed to be an 100th birthday celebration film, Betty White: A Celebration is a perfect and heart-warming documentary film showing the best moments in White's career from hosting TV shows, to being on The Golden Girls and eventually being the oldest host in Saturday Night Live history. Fans of Betty White will be pleased and will get emotional celebrating the career of one of America's favorite actresses.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsIt is so nice to see the young Betty White & hear her describe her journey in the entertainment industry. She was indeed born to be a star! What a great film to remembering her.
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsHonestly, it's too short. And the "bonus" sitcom episode is a dog. But a Betty tribute is still lovely.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsThis is the only acceptable score, that it receive 100% on her 100th birthday! The tears and laughter are plentiful, bring the tissues. Stay for the show after the credits too! XOXO!!!
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsABSOLUTELY wonderful! She was an amazing woman! This documentary was put together exquisitely,,,hope it comes out to buy,,, the best $15 I've ever spent.
- Rating: 2.5 out of 5 starsThe first 10 minutes were good as it was recently updated as she had passed. Unfortunately, the rest of the movie was not that good. I could have waited till it came out on TV. I wouldn't spend the $15 I did to see this. As much as I loved Betty White, I was disappointed. It just is not movie theater quality.
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsWhat a grab for ticket money. As a huge Betty White fan, I was insulted once I realized it was the same Netflix documentary with a birthday graphic at the end. It felt insulting and disingenuous, and that they took advantage of such a warm hearted person to make profits.