Bill & Ted Face the Music

I enjoyed the quite original and funny premise. The actresses playing Bill & Ted's daughters were especially engaging. A nice escape from our daily troubles.
    It was fun and nostalgic. Story was weak but I didn’t care
    More of the same, but the same is good.
    okay so I'm going to break this one down I adored the story the plot and humor the movie is sweet charming and beautiful shows how far you'll go when you truly love someone dearly as these two love their wife's perfect family film too
    Face the Music feels like it was made specifically for me, someone who has had genuine conversations with friends about what Bill and Ted would be up to these days. It encapsulated everything which was great from the originals and redelivers it for a modern audience. I'm not convinced this will be as much a hit with today's younger audience like the originals as a lot of the style is still stuck in the 90's but I do believe people young and older will get plenty of laughs from this fun and entertaining movie. The pure nostalgic joy was enough for me.
    They're a lot older now, have a marriage problem with the princesses, still haven't made an impact, and are sailing through time to find the song that saves humanity. Now their daughters take up the phone booth to help their fathers and save reality.
    Cute like the old ones!
    Terrible. Bad acting from all. Not sure how Rotten Tomatoes has such a high rating.
    Something that makes you feel good in 2020? Holy shit.
    Exactly what Bill and Ted fans want from this movie. Excellent.