Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn)

Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Very dark, needed more plot
    Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Unlikeable characters and a shallow villain ruined any potential this movie had.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    this movie was not good at all I felt like it was a parody of superhero films from the 90s/00s
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It's like Suicide Squad, but better!
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    This movie is hot trash. Unfortunately it wasn't even as good as Suicide Squad. This furthers the sad truth that DC cannot make good movies outside of Wonder Woman and Aquaman. This movie was childish and never reached a climax worth the time of watching it. The fight scenes were laughable as well as the portrayal of some classic DC characters. It's almost like this movie was made for children, someone who has never read a comic book or seen a good movie period.
    It was a great movie Margot is my favorite and I love how she has all these ideas for harley and the movie was amazing overall I mean everyone did amazing and I recommend it but definitely not for little kids!!!
    This movie is truly a masterpiece. The cast is wonderful and so is the plot and all the characters.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I thought that the screenwriters spent way too much time dwelling on Harley pouting about the Joker and not enough on the formation of the Birds of Prey. Did I like it? Not really. Would I recommend it to non-DC comics fans? Probably not.
    fantastic like a kids movie just for Adults
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    A film that fall by its own height, the story is inconsistent and precipitate, the characters are really blank. In general terms, another flops of the DCU.