Black Adam

Amazing! Smart to cast pierce - always a fave!
    This movie was so infravalorated by the critics, because it was a great movie with great visual effects and great acting (specialy from Aldis Hodge and Pierce Broseman). Pierce Broseman as Dr. Fate totally steals the show...¡¡¡HE IS GREAT!!!
    Much more enjoyable than I anticipated, well worth watching.
    Awesome movie. I hope DC keeps on this track! Solid story, a bit classic on the general lines, but good writing and awesome action scenes! makes me feel like well, an action movie! That is what it is supposed to be right? All heroes featured are well done, love Hawkman! And the after-credits scene is PERFECT! I'm sorry I could not watch it at the premiere!
    Sort of ok... plot twist was a welcome surprise
    My kids really enjoyed it. Cool storyline
    It's not even a movie. So bad
    95% of Rotten Tomatoes users scored this as favorable. Exhibit #1 on this stupid corporate-influenced metric is bought and paid for. This movie is braindead, floaty, and weightless. Written as if for 7 year olds that need an emergency hyper show in response to running out of Ritalin. "No animals were harmed in the making of this movie," and no human stunt doubles were either, because they didn't get hired, because everything that moves is a purely animated puppet.
    Your typical average and dumb fun superhero movie that you will forget about with time. The best part about it was the excitement from the end credits scene.
    Awesome- great cfx- great story