Black Panther: Wakanda Forever

Really was one of the worst ‘entertainment’ movies I have ever seen. Very slow, lacking in action and lacking in storyline. Winston Duke was still upbeat and enjoyable. Angela Bassett acted really well. Otherwise poor poor film!
    Less satisfying than the first movie. I don't like the storyline.
    3 hours of pure boredom. They even did my boy Namor dirty.
    This movie was a great way to teach us the importance of loss and how it feels. It’s not just about superheroes but this movie shows what it means to feel something and that’s what Wakanda Forever teaches us and that’s why I love it so much. It’s a great way to respect and remember people who had died in the past. 🥹🥹🥹🥹
    This movie was creative in its storyline not many could have pulled this off in the brilliant matter in which it was pulled off, a must see very entertaining film.
    Boseman is dead And so is this franchise Disney really needs to understand. We got to get away from the bright colors and get back to great story
    This was a great movie well directed and fun it also gives chad boseman a rightfull send off..
    Okey hablando de las reseñas motivadoras y gratas creo q he la estás super sobrevalorando está bien que metan a la civilización olmeca a la peli pero iron heart enserio? Me puedes venir con una cosa de que no hay ninguna referencia a Tony y todo pero lit eso quisieron hacer o amenos de que no pensáramos ahí si márcale haz lo que quieras pero qué crees tienes fans con cerebro que si piensan da asco como quieren forzar algo déjenlo donde estaba y ya espero y cancelen la serie de iron heart
    A little disappointing. The movie is way too long and has a little too much meaningless filler for me. The story is riddled with plot holes and poor writing. It has likeable characters and some fun action, but still, believe it or not, it is better than most of what Marvel releases nowadays.
    Such a beautiful production in spite of all the hurdles against it. Ryan Coogler doesn't get enough praise for his craftsmanship. Additionally probably THE strongest cast in the MCU franchise and marvel should be investing in them more than they are.