Black Widow

Tons of action and some of the humour that doesn't always land, very mixed themes too which doesn't make sense. It has some okay family moments but it's so few and far between. The story sometimes is just incohesive. I think it could of been so much better, she deserved a lot better.
    I liked the story line. I really enjoyed the humor they put into the movie. They acting was good. I would recommend.
    Only thing that saved this film was the dad.
    A solid film and cast. There are pacing issues but a solid fun ride.
    Always love a backstory, and this was done well. The cast was great, but I really enjoyed the character of Yelena, she was hilarious. I'm so glad the end credits scene means we get to see more of her in the future.
    To start off I am a big marvel fan and a big black widow fan at that. So why only 3 stars? If this movie came out a few years ago it would probably have earned at least one more star but as it sits, it's a story with 0 inpact on the overal marvel universe and just serves as a stepping stone for Yelena to make her way into future movies and TV shows. That sayed Yelena is awesome, well writen, funny and everything you want from the next black widow. Now for the negative ... the politics ... het again. Marvel always vails their politics (probably learned that after captain marvel) but there isn't a single capable man in this whole movie. Red guardian (a super soldier like captain america) is only there to be a comedic relief and get his ass handed to him by the "strong female characters". The gender swapped (yea that still happens due to popular demand of no one) taskmaster is a joke. So many people looking forward to an otherwise awesome villain only to get a petite girl in a (heavy looking) suit of armor ... sure. Sadly this isn't the great send off black widow deserves but its a send off non the less and I did enjoy Natasha's journey true the mcu and am pretty sure Yelena will do an amazing job following in her footsteps going forward.
    Sadly, I havent seen it in English yet, but the from what I took away from the dubbing, it's not at it's best.
    Not good. I like black widow in avengers but as solo movie....not very good. This is not a 90% movie
    Excellent, one of my best films. I mean the best!!!!
    I honestly don't know what people were complaining about with this movie I think it came out really good and only regret I have is not seeing it in theaters unfortunately I streamed it which was still great but I think I could have had a better viewing experience if I would have watched it in the theaters but either way I still believe it's a must see especially if you like character development.