Bloodshot

This isn't an Oscar movie, this is an old fashioned action superhero flick launching what I hope to be another universe full of characters that deserve to be on the big screen (Valiant Entertainment). Bloodshot is perfectly portrayed by Vin Diesel, in a self contained story that isn't connected to anything else... exactly how universes are built!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Long time fan of the Valiant line. It's a decent flick.
    This movie I way better than half the Marvel and DC movies.
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Boring as hell. Full of cliches. No new ideas. No imagination. What a waste of time.!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    It was a fun watch with my kids. I liked the comic back in the days while this is a bit different it was entertaining and possibly leads to more adventures where they can develop the character more on the big screen.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    this movie should have been rated R or it should have never been made
    Visually NEXT LEVEL, and the BEST fight scenes and kill-shots I've seen in years! Absolutely brilliant fight fest. Fast, furious, and fresh tech!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Фильм в целом не плохой, интрига присутствует. Ужасная актёрская роль Вина Дизеля и плюс нелепые моменты в фильме. Явно не хватает бюджета.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I feel like I would have have enjoyed this movie a lot more if the trailer hadn't spoiled every plot twist. There are some good ideas in there and the action is really entertaining, but if you've seen the trailer you'll likely just sit around for 90+ minutes waiting for something new to happen, only to realize you've seen it all already.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Great ride, weirdly, not a good ending.