Blue Beetle

This is the worst film or maybe the second worst DC film I have seen. First, Hollywood does not know how to make a good hispanic film and add to that their lackluster DC films this combination resulted in one of the most predictable and cringed acting that I have seen from this franchise. The only thing that gets this film a one star is the visual effects which were spot on and made it look like a good DC film. Aside from that this is a disaster without a doubt the DC cinematic universe needs a complete overhaul after this jeez!!.
    O filme é MUITO RUIM. Diálogos fracos, História fraca. Personagens excessivamente caricaturados. Bom... perda de tempo.
    Finally got around to watching Blue Beetle for the first time and I really liked the production of the film. I also loved the way they portrayed the importance of family through out the whole film and the humor too. I hope they make a blue beetle 2 because I would love to see where they take Jaimie Reyes next.
    Blue Beetle is a very underrated super hero in media. This movie did him justice and I absolutely loved it! 10/10
    I guess it passes the time if you don't need much to make sense.
    Displays great representation and showcases Latino experiences and is a beacon of empowerment for Latino voices and those who want to excel in the world of cinema.
    Blue Beatle 18 de agosto solo en cines
    Hard to watch, the story line had so much potential...
    This movie was painful to get through. It just didn't work.
    This movie basically appeals to Hispanic audiences. Xolo and George lopez are ok but Xolo is not a lead. Bruna Marquezine is just plain old bad and so was most of the cast. The movie drags on and the pacing is poor. The special effects, although not that great keeps this movie from being a colossal train-wreck. The fight sequence at the end reminded me of a transformers fight. Susan Sarandon could have been a better villain. This movie should never have made it into theaters and I'm perplexed as to why it received such a high-rotten tomatoes score although box office earnings reflects the true appeal of this film. This film should have been direct-to-dvd or a TV-movie.