Blumhouse's Fantasy Island

Thought it looked good in the trailer but this movie was exceptionally painful to watch. The dialogue is cringe, movie has no structure or direction and on top of that its just so boring. 0/5 if i could
    Terrible movie - writing was horrible and the "fantasies" of different characters didn't mesh well for that desired smooth plot. That supposedly plot twist at the end from Lucy Hale was so obvious I saw it coming from a mile. There are of course many more things wrong with it but I don't wanna waste even more time writing this bad review. TLDR: don't bother watching this, I wasted 2h+ of my life for this trash.
    Entertaining with beautiful scenery and interesting plot.
    This may be the worst movie I've seen thus far.
    Typical Blumhouse movie, beautiful scenery, decent camera work, but weak storyline and B rated actors.
    Very good scary movie
    Well it is a movie when you do not have any other options (yet) and randomly encounter it on Netflix, and see Michael Pena in. Meh it's ok but I won't watch it again, since the script sounds like being forced and the act are as tightly scripted also. The flow is not convincing, and the twist does not succeed to achieve any surprise from me.
    Try watching this with a nostalgic eye and you'll just make yourself sick. You know, that dizzying kind of sick that you get when you climb on a carnival ride a few minutes after paying 10 bucks for the Grape Festival's annual spaghetti dinner. It's a horrible sick. And none of the people who were on "The Monster" with you are very happy, either.
    Bad script. Bad characters. Forgettable acting. No style or atmosphere to speak of.
    I enjoyed this movie quite a bit. A very interesting story. Looks like their might be a sequel in the making as well. Good humor, pretty good special effects. Some might find it a bit tacky, but I liked it.