Bones and All

I would quote Variety which is succinct and accurate "The film is two hours and 10 minutes long, and despite the period hook of its 1988 setting, almost nothing of interest happens in it. It sprawls all over the U.S., and the images have a travelogue sensuality, but "Bones and All" is a concept in search of a story. The film doesn't draw us in. It stumbles and lurches and seems to make itself up as it goes along. You may feel eaten alive with boredom.." I also by the way think the critical score is odd and inaccurately high (as is often the case in RT). . Plenty of reviewers dislike the film and, among those who do, many admit it has an unpleasant and dull aspect.
    It was more a love story than anything else, kinda felt like they only added the cannibal stuff to try to get more ticket sales to those who wouldn't normally watch it. Didn't really enjoy it but it was okay.
    Absolutely brilliant!
    If your expecting a horror movie, this is not it. It’s a dark, tormented love story with an interesting sub plot. I didn’t quite understand the ending but otherwise, I found it a fresh idea with an old soul.
    One of the worst movies I’ve ever seen. Don’t know why I didn’t walk out. If this is a love story, I’ll take Marvel Superheroes. What a waste of good actors.
    painful and beautiful love story.
    This is a movie that lacks direction, seemingly not knowing what it wants to be, when it wants to end, nor what it wants its characters to be throughout. A singular side character is more distinguished and appealing than any main character in this movie. Many times throughout I felt like up and leaving, only to cling on the hope it can improve, and that it was only the exposition still... That was an hour in. At the end I didn't feel like I lost time I could have used better but that I damaged my own brain in watching it through. I still haven't forgiven myself.
    Such a horrible movie. Save yourself the two hours.
    I felt like the relationship development could have used a little more attention but if you use your imagination, the answers obvious. either way beautiful seamed together.
    This movie so boring and not exciting to watch. At first it was good then it dragged on so much it became so boring. Wasted 2 hrs of my life character are boring overall I wanted to leave the whole time.