Booksmart

Fresh, funny, well-written and easy viewing
    An absolutely incredible film, the most I have ever laughed in a film.
    This movie make me think about how much we need comedy movies to step up it's game. Awesome chemistry from the two leads. The music selection is fire.
    Booksmart does very little new, but serves as an overdue update to an old formula. It's impossible to not be instantly hit with a heavy dose of Superbad (even down to the storyboarding), but instead of two high school boys talking about their mom's boobs, we're met with 2 academic obsessed female leads flaunting the colleges they've been accepted to. While Booksmart does archetype its characters to a silly degree, it works. The movie is consistently funny and whimsical without feeling TOO unbelievable. I had so much fun watching Booksmart and despite its predictability and cribbing from similar films, it is an easy recommendation.
    Booksmart does what it set out to do. It's funny, entertaining, fast-paced, and can become emotional. However, there is an overuse of music or just silence when simply the dialogue would've been more effective. It also doesn't work to remind people of their teen years like it seems to want to do at some points because the action is a little too far-fetched. Although I did find myself audibly laughing at times.
    A hilarious teen comedy that's infectiously charming.
    Superbad but less problematic
    A great movie that deals with teenage life. If you have a teenager, watch this movie with them!
    10/10. has lesbians.
    So, so good! Full of perfectly zany best friend hi-jinks.