Booksmart

It was funny and had heart. I was one of these girls 20 years ago so I really felt their pain!
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    it's Superbad (2007) with girls. Not as funny, but it is good though.Great performances from the Actors, and superbly directed.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    A hilarious coming out story. A wide array of unique and interesting characters that all brought something different to the story, whether that be the long haired boy that dreams with being with his teacher or the crazy girl that is everywhere. If you're not a fan of sex jokes then this may not be the film for you, as that is the core of the humor. No good coming out story can go without super cringe-y moments and this film had plenty. Well acted and directed.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    Good funny movie. Princess Leia would be proud of her offspring (not Kylo)
    Really good take on teenage/high school coming of age movie. The graduation scene is a bit too much. But the relationship between the girls is awesome.
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Very poor. Horribly written and cringeworthy comedy.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    There were enough funny moments and weird characters to hold my interest.
    This movie made me laugh so loud in the theater. I wouldn't be able to handle it.
    You will love this movie. Super script, casting, acting, music and direction. A classic! I knew just a few minutes in that it was something special.
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I hate woke comedies, this one takes the cake