Booksmart

It's one of the best coming of age comedy films that I have seen. This film made me feel represented with it's three dimensional characters.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    This is the female version of SuperBad. Seriously, from what I remember the story was almost the same, except it's two girls instead of two boys. SuperBad was still better than this movie, nothing beats McLovin.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    What a clever and fun buddy coming of age story. And that's someone who has said he's gonna puke if he sees another graduation house party story. Like a femme, Superbad: this has a lot of "delayed on the way to the thing" trope, but the actors nail it, even the supporting cast is made interesting without deviating the story too much. The smart humor is smart and the dirt humor is dirty, and both know when to walk away with the great pacing in an excellently written story. Will watch again, can recommend, and had a great time.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I thought it would be a memorable coming-of-age movie but nothing stood with me and I don't even remember ninety percent of the movie.
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I honestly don't know if you guys watched the same movie to have given this move such a high rating. Its gonna be a no for me dawg! Cheap jokes left our group with straight faces. Occasional laughs at the parts that probably were not meant to be the laughing mark. It was clear they went for a "superbad" approach but ultimately left a superbad movie
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    Not mindblowing, nor a reinvention of the comedy genre, but still a serviceable entry that sadly nobody turned up to. Which is a damned shame. Booksmart deserved better. 7.5/10.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    For it's genre, I reckon this is one of the best films out there. Some truly laugh-out-loud-and-hard moments, even when watching it by yourself. And some of the shots are clearly very well planned and executed, adding to genuine moments of nostalgia and sincerity to this otherwise hilarious film.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Very fun performances and lots of laughs.
    It's just so smart and so funny. The characters are all super memorable, the story is excitingly engaging, and it's really refreshing in general.
    Half Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Worse movie ever cast did nothing interesting