Booksmart

Definitely a must see.
    I enjoyed this. The two young actresses did a good job. The humor was witty.
    For all it's buildup and praise, felt like this movie didn't live up to any of it. Everything felt very amateur, and for the life of me I couldn't find the feminism in it, the scenes & the acting were very bland. If this movie was rated like any other normal movie, the ratings would be a lot lower, but it's pedestal as the "new feminism" movie has it rated different for some reason. Disappointing.
    Funny, but definitely leaned too heavily on copying parts of Superbad. Even using Jonah hills sister in the Jonah hill role. Give it a watch, but not likely something I'd watch again.
    I found this movie to be hilarious, great acting
    One of my absolute favorites. Such an entertaining, hilarious ride through the misadventures of partying in high school.
    A terrible movie, pandering to every possible cultural trend, and trying way too hard to be always funny, cutting edge, and relevant. And failing.
    What some movies of the genre did well this one did it much better and what some movies did excellent its lead actresses did perfect. Olivia Wild made a monstrous film. 9/10
    A very smart "teenage" movie for everyone.
    I love this movie a little too much