Booksmart

Kaitlyn Dever! Beanie Feldstein! The comedy duo we never knew we need in this world. If you have not discovered this movie yet. Stop. Right. Now. And watch it. The smartest ‘teen' comedy since Mean Girls and Superbad. I can't stress how smart the comedy in this movie is written. You catch new jokes every time you watch it. Watching the movie you would not believe this was Olivia Wildes first time directing a feature. The cast she was able it but together, the choices that were made in the camera shots, music, sound, editing. You would think it was a seasoned pro. Not a first time director. If you're still reading this do yourself a favor and watch this movie I promise you will not be sorry.
    Witty, charming and a fresh breath of air
    Full Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    Insufferable PC indoctrination crap. This movie could have been charming and funny but that just HAD to shove the 2019 sexual diversity agenda in your face in every scene. Not only can the left not meme they can't do charm either. They think resorting to making a scene into a rap video is funny. Nerdy girls can be funny and engaging, these actors are not.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    I don't usually like comedies, but this one is too quirky and witty to be slept on. A coming of age story with a whole lot of nerdy and free-spirited jokes and scenes. I have never laughed so hard on a comedy movie after watching Spy. Definitely recommended!
    Excellent! Nowadays it's rare to see a movie that actually achieves all it sets out to do. Being fun, relevant, important and brilliant at the same time. A story about high-schoolers that is just as fun to watch as an adult. Absolutely Brilliant!
    This is both hilarious and heartwarming, with a healthy dose of teenage socialization!
    Genuinely hilarious, moving, and memorable. A fantastic movie that will be around for a long time.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconHalf Star Icon
    I absolutely loved this film.
    Full Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    I just couldn't get past 20 minutes. It was trying too hard and was painful to watch.
    Full Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconFull Star IconEmpty Star Icon
    A surprise of a movie. Did not except the movie to be as funny as it was. Had an indie vibe and was well worth the watch. Did contain some forced millennial jargon but easily overlooked by the hilarity and the performances.