Bottoms

It intended to be exactly what it is and it was done perfectly for what it proposes. I loved <3
    Don't go into this movie thinking you're going to get a grounded comedy. This movie understood the assignment, knew the premise was a bit silly and ran head first into that idea to some marvellous effect. There are some awkward moments that fall a little flat but most of the time it hits the bullseye.
    the explosion scene changed my life. my wife came back and my son was revived and all my debts are payed
    Unhinged in the best way. Doubly loved it as someone who grew up as a queer kid at a Midwest high school.
    no hate but it was actually awful. i LOVE Ayo Edebiri tho
    I had to watch this one twice. The first time I thought it was pretty awful, but I gave it a second chance and sort of enjoyed it. It’s a good premise and I really wanted to like it, but it’s just not written all that well. The cast did a pretty good job with what they had to work with, but too many of the jokes landed flat and it seems like the writers were trying TOO hard for shock value that you just got a bit numb to it. All in all, it’s worth a watch and I’d like to see a college sequel that has a bit more weight to it.
    Wow... terrible. Where to start...the awful acting, the jokes that do not land at all, the poor writing, or the total lack of chemistry between any of the actors. Nothing at all was done well, and seems like they just wanted to have a film that checks all the narrative boxes instead of a quality production.
    Totally quotable with a wonderful energy, 'Bottoms' may not top your list but it is a fantastic film from the duo of Emma Seligman and Rachel Sennott. The only knock is that Sennott is waaaay too old to be playing a high school student. It is a film that is destined to be a cult classic like Animal House and CaddyShack! Everyone in this movie shines and most characters are fleshed out well. It's authentic and over the top at the same time and it works! There is a reality here that is mind-boggling but for whatever reason it all seems to make sense. Then that ending from another movie, but again it worked for me! Final Score: 8.2/10
    Teen comedies are back, baby!! Rachel Sennot never misses.