Breakthrough

The film's message about the power of faith and the strength of community is delivered in a way that feels genuine and unforced.
    This true story really runs you through a maze of emotions that change constantly.
    This is truly an uplifting story that leaves the audience feeling like there is always hope. The sheer determination of the main character really helps the audience know the meaning of hope.
    it is somehow inspirational
    Not bad, quite inspiring and nice to watch.
    Watched this with family and it didn't especially resonate with me, but with teens it certainly was a hit. We had to pause it and come back later, but they were so eager to finish it that the minute we got home they wanted to turn it back on. The cast was impressive, but I didn't identify with many of their motivations. I was glad to hear that so many prominent people took part in the movie and focused on faith. However, I don't plan to see it again, despite it being a true story. It was on Hulu / FX.
    Amazing movie. Helps bring a little faith to our hearts. I hope this family is doing well. God Bless.
    Great movie. I highly recommend it to anyone.
    realmente buenisima 10/10
    Great tunes, enjoyable drama best for Sunday school. Chrissy is a brilliant, charming, funny mum. Full of Hopes, Miracles & Loves and revelation of God's plan.