audience Reviews, 79% Audience Score
- Rating: 2.5 out of 5 starsWatched this with family and it didn't especially resonate with me, but with teens it certainly was a hit. We had to pause it and come back later, but they were so eager to finish it that the minute we got home they wanted to turn it back on. The cast was impressive, but I didn't identify with many of their motivations. I was glad to hear that so many prominent people took part in the movie and focused on faith. However, I don't plan to see it again, despite it being a true story. It was on Hulu / FX.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsAmazing movie. Helps bring a little faith to our hearts. I hope this family is doing well. God Bless.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsGreat movie. I highly recommend it to anyone.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsrealmente buenisima 10/10
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsGreat tunes, enjoyable drama best for Sunday school. Chrissy is a brilliant, charming, funny mum. Full of Hopes, Miracles & Loves and revelation of God's plan.
- Rating: 2.5 out of 5 starsBased on the true story of John Smith a teen basketball star who while goofing around with his friends on the frozen lake, fell through the ice and technically drowned. This is a faith based movie where they believe that God was able to bring him back with a miraculous recovery. Movie itself is well acted and engaging, although for me personally it gets a bit preachy, but not unbearably.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsBased on the remarkable true story of a teen who falls through the ice and remained underwater in the near-freezing water temp for 15 minutes, the story actually had a double message: the teen's miraculous medical turnaround that defied any and all medical explanation, and the teen's heart turnaround from an arrogant, disrespectful young man to a purpose-driven, grateful young man after dealing with some difficult questions. Thought-provoking film deserves a bigger audience than it received.
- Rating: 2 out of 5 starsLike many faith-centric movies it tries to hard at almost everything and misses the mark. I continue to sample them despite these shortcomings in hopes they might overcome the pattern. Despite all of that the story was a tear-jerker.
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 starsQuite the tearjerker all throughout. While I'm not usually a fan of overly religious films, this one does it well! It'll make you cry and give yourself the faith to survive anything you put your mind to. And just when you think the movie it over, it brings it to another level by introducing survivors remorse in a way it didn't need to, but I'm glad they did.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsA must see for those who are going through a hard time and need a little boost of faith and hope. A rotten tomato for those who don't need it but somehow still watch it anyway.