Brightburn

Just found this movie a few days ago and sat with my fiance to watch it. Both of us are fans of DC and Marvel cinematic universes as well as horror movies. We definitely enjoyed Brightburn and would love to see more movies set in the same universe!
    Brightburn: Son of Darkness ist ein Superhelden Horrorfilm mit Elementen eines Splatterfilms. Es ist ein Film mit einem Bösewicht mit Superhelden-Fähigkeiten, der die Lust auf töten gefunden hat.
    Evil Superman....not a blockbuster. It is a good movie. Alternate to the good superhuman.
    10ma- Filmed with passion for both the horror and the comic book genre, the film is an entertaining enough watch with good performances from all involved. Plus, bonus points for some of the practical gore effects.
    Me pareció una peli bastante buena, con una buena historia y un gran desarrollo de personajes. No le pongo 5 estrellas por el echo de que es como que le falta el final de la historia
    superman gone wrong with potential but bad execution
    fantastic horror with amazing kills good sound design and amazing effects very disturbing but strangely satisfying very underrated
    Special Effects: 0,5/Sound Effects: 1,0/Acting: 0,5/Story: 1,5
    I enjoyed this movie. It's been a long time since a movie has made me feel disturbed. I'm hoping they make more !
    Yeah, it's a rehash of an old idea, namely amounting to the equivalent of satanic Superman. That said, it was a fun watch with a darker, unofficial reimagining of a benevolent superhero into a demonic boy with superpowers. Quite entertaining if you like horror films that don't take themselves too seriously.