Brightburn

I hate that this doesn't have a 100% score. This movie was brilliant and I needed so much more. The fact that it's never getting a sequel breaks my dark heart. I evil Superboy story and only half the people are in? Travesty. It deserves so much more. It's scary and well paced, had everything you want in this type of story.
    Got off to a good start and then fell flat with nothing to look forward to. Almost immediately knew where it was going after the boy turned rogue. I made it through to the end, but ultimately it missed the mark for me, pity.
    Uma poha por que mn, que coisa mais superficial essa história, é realmente algo de baixo orçamento aparentemente eles não se deram o trabalho de tentar criar um final interessante e deixando aberto a possibilidade de uma continuação só para se por algum motivo o filme desse certo eles poderiam fazer a parte 2 e ganhar mais ainda em cima dessa obra PRIMAL. Lamentável
    At first I feared it would be yet another "mother's love cures all"-movie. Boy, was I wrong.
    Absolutely amazingly done darkest version of superman story ;E x 666
    This film is awesome, need a sequel for sure!
    Warning: This movie is pretty dark. A welcome change to the same old origin story of Superman. Totally unexpected. The hand crushing was a great callback to the old Superman movies.
    The old "What if Superman was a bad guy?" executed in style. I never understood why Superman was such a goody two shoes. Brightburn paints a, in my opinion, more realistic version of how a Superman would react to humanity. Sure, the movie has some big plot holes, but so do "real" comic book movies. More of this please!
    Good movie! Lots of action. Loved the premise. Check it out.
    The movie just annoys the hell outta me. Promotes child violence. Children are supposed to be depicted as innocent and if they are going to become super villains, they should grow old. How can a child just keep killing people everyone around them only to get what he wants. The movie is just baseless