Bullet Train

Très distrayant......a voir pour passez un bon moment.
    I would have score this Movie 0 stars if that was an option I couldn't watch more than 5 minutes of it. I really force myself to watch 5 minutes and every minute was full of nonsense BS
    Good for one time watch.
    "| Ratings Categories | {Characters (6.5/10) ; Cinematography (8/10) ; Plot (7.5/10) ; Acting (9/10) ; Pacing (7.5/10) = 77%}"
    This movie is a Hoot! If you liked RED, RED 2, and the Kill Bill movies you will like this too! Come on professional critics: we aren't comparing this action/comedy to To Kill a Mockingbird, lighten up!
    Loved Ladybug, Tangerine, and best of all Lemon! Plot was fairly twisted - viewers had to pay serious attention and so many fights to the death impaired that ability in our crowd just a little. Great music but the sound was way too loud. Humor and zen tidbits were a delight.
    It was a stupidly filmed movie, but it knew that. Making the absolute best of it in the most humorous way possible.
    Fast moving fun with a great cast.
    It's a very entertaining action film. If you're a fan of how Deadpool was then you'll love this movie as well. I'm usually not a big fan of the sense of humor these movies have I do have to admit there was some funny scenes.
    A really good movie for what it is. The action was great and the story line made sense. If you enjoy or have seen anime then you’ll find the story and cinematography very well. Pitt played his character well. The ensemble cast was awesome. This ain’t Shakespeare but it’s a great weekend movie to see.