Captain Marvel

I didn't have fun watching the movie, I went to the cinema just because it was between Avengers Infinity War and Avengers End Game
    I would rate this higher because Sam and nostalgia of the 90's saved it but, its just not good.
    Boring and terrible writting, please don´t watch it if you like superheroes movies, this is a carnival of mistakes.
    From the 90s looking sci-fi in the first act to shallow characters, story and message, it's all a huge mess. Don't waste your time with this movie.
    Meh. It's fine. Solid mid-tier Marvel film. All of the positive and negative hype around it is hyperbole. Personally, I believe that there's actually was potential for a really good film here but you can just feel the Disney corporates dialing down the interesting elements and forcing it to stick to safe formulas. So, in that way, it's disappointing. The acting is okay. The visuals are competent. The 80s callbacks and cat are fun.
    not as bad as people make it seem but it's quite forgettable.
    I love this movie sooooo freaking much! It is the best Marvel movie in the world. In fact thanks to Captain Marvel the movie has given me a second chance to rethink and like all superhero movies across Hollywood. I really like Carol Danvers she is my number 1 favourite superhero of all time. Because she really different from most superheroes. She wear my favourite colours red and gold, she's extremely powerful and she freaks GLOWS!!! OMG!!!, she doesn't wear a Cape behind her back which means she been listening to Edna mode advice lol. And even those lot of people say she has no emotions I think your all wrong we literally see her cry at the end were the supreme intelligence captured her and she was remembering her childhood, and how she stepped up when things got difficult for her. We've seen her laugh multiple times and smile. There is honestly so much positive things to say about this movie and only positive thing. So I would like to say Thank you to Brie Larson, Marvel studios and everyone who work really hard on this movie. It really did deserve billions of dollars and nothing more but positivity and success. I can't wait to see more of Captain Marvel in The Marvels and in future movies/shows. Keep up the great work.
    At just over 2 hours, this straight forward origin story is pretty standard, but overall it was satisfying, it felt shorter than it's runtime, due to a steady & consistent flow.
    Esta meh, fumciona para ver un par de veces nomas, pero eso si cuando se estreno la disfrute, y goose se roba todo el protagonismo.
    Very underrated movie. It's good fun and a joy to watch.