audience Reviews, 45% Audience Score
- Rating: 3 out of 5 starsuna película que en realidad no muestra a su heroína en un riesgo real algo que le hace perder emoción al filme ,simple pero disfrutable ,guion sencillo .efectos y cgi muy buenos pero personajes poco entrañables
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsEsta película introduce a la que supuestamente es la más poderosa de los héroes de Marvel y es evidente por el nombre. La idea de esta película es buena, pero la forma en que fue materializada dejo cosas que desear. Para empezar, la historia de origen de Carol Danvers está buena, los efectos especiales y las escenas de acción hacen lo de siempre haciendo que la película logre ser entretenida. Lo malo es que tiene una historia muy simple y genérica que podía haber sido aprovechada al máximo debido a algunos puntos interesantes que tenía. Samuel L. Jackson es buen actor que nos presenta aún Nick Fury antes de ser el Nick Fury visto en las demás películas. Aquí es un alivio cómico que da gracia y eso puede decepcionar a quienes ya lo conocen. A Brie Larson le queda bien el personaje de Carol Danvers en cuanto la facha, pero su personaje es demasiado genérico y plano. Carol no tiene mucha personalidad y eso la hace un personaje difícil de empatizar. En conclusión, Captain Marvel es una película que logra entretener como las demás entregas del MCU, pero pudo haber sido mucho mejor. Mi calificación para esta película es un 7/10.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsI'm surprised by these ratings. I really loved this movie.
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsI don't think I could dislike this movie more
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsAwful film. Bs honestly thought Brei was sexy back in the day and now from seeing how she is via social media ect I think she's a horrible person.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsBrilliant film. Watch it 3 times in the last 1 year and I believe they did a good job making this
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsI watched this atrocity with low expectations. I was not disappointed. Brie Larsen is a cardboard cutout, delivering lines with the skill of a high school thespian, completely unconvincing and unlikeable in her hero superhero role. She has none of the athleticism or charisma you'd expect. The plot is a garbled mishmash of cheap special effects and tedious fight scenes. I couldn't finish this embarrassment. I was already weary of superhero flicks; Captain Marvel hastened the process.
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsI cannot tell you how badly I wanted to love this movie! I had no preconceptions regarding any of the actors in this film, I was just so looking forward to another great MCU movie. The first time I watched it I was so shocked at the horrible acting - specifically - the poor delivery by Brie larson. It was not just that she was flat and uninspiring - she was actually annoying on screen and it distracted from the entire film for me. Only after I had watched this film, I read up about Brie Larson and was made aware of all of the controversy surrounding the actress herself. (I am disabled and my physical limitations often leave me living in a very small type of world - So I was not exposed to anything beyond the films and the MCU or other films I choose to watch) .... To because I wanted to love or at least like this movie so much ... And in anticipation of the next MCU avengers movie ... I decided to watch it a second time, thinking that if I watched it while I was in less physical pain and a better frame of mind then the first time I watched it, that I could enjoy it. But it was painful to watch the second time - even more so than the first time. The script is not terrific, but because I really just love the MCU, I could have gotten past that - but I could not get past the absolute dislike of Brie Larson's performance. I could not find a way to like the character ... Now that I'm re-watching some of the MCU movies while recovering from another medical procedure, all I can say is that I am happy that this movie is not important to watch and somehow seem so disconnected from the rest of the MCU that I can just pretend it does not exist. The biggest disappointment is how much potential this movie could have and should have had. More than a missed opportunity - a complete train wreck for lack of a better term. Save yourself some money and pass on this film and even if you're not paying to watch it, there's got to be a million things to do with two hours then watch this movie. This is the harshest review I've ever given and felt compelled to voice my disappointment and frustration with how bad this movie is.
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsIt's not my favorite but I actually liked the the movie. I came here after watching Ant Man Quantumania and I can't wrap my mind around how that has an 80%+ audience score but this one was trashed. People need to rate objectively and put aside their political agendas
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsLet me start by saying that this film is a mixed bag. On the one hand, it has some strong performances, impressive visuals, and exciting action sequences. On the other hand, it suffers from some pacing issues, a lack of character development, and an overall lack of originality. The plot follows Carol Danvers, played by Brie Larson, a former U.S. Air Force pilot who becomes the powerful superhero, Captain Marvel. Along the way, she discovers secrets about her past and teams up with a young Nick Fury, played by Samuel L. Jackson, to stop an alien invasion. One of the film's strengths is its portrayal of Carol Danvers, Brie Larson delivers a solid performance as the titular hero, and her chemistry with Samuel L. Jackson is one of the highlights of the film. The action sequences are also well-done, with some impressive CGI and choreography. However, the film suffers from a lack of character development, particularly with regards to the supporting cast. Many of the characters feel underdeveloped and one-dimensional, and their motivations are often unclear. Additionally, the film's pacing feels off at times, with certain scenes feeling rushed or unnecessary. Another issue with the film is its lack of originality. It follows many of the same beats as other superhero films, and its storyline and themes feel familiar and predictable. Overall, Captain Marvel is a decent superhero movie that has its moments of entertainment. However, it falls short of being a truly great film due to its lack of originality and underdeveloped characters. If you're a fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, then you'll likely enjoy it, but don't expect it to break any new ground.