audience Reviews, 51% Audience Score
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsThis was just a breath of fresh air.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsI love the almost anime style animation. The story are all perfect and the action works. The runtime flies past with the excellent pacing. If this was the live action "Catwoman" movie, it'd had been a smash hit. Finally the Catwoman solo movie the character deserves.
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsWhy? Why would DC make this?
- Rating: 2.5 out of 5 starsLook, it was an okay-ish movie. I loved the voice actors for all the characters. Catwoman kept her charm and character. But then it goes downhill. There were so many loose ends to the movie. The one scene with Kate Kane, Black Mask, Talia al Ghu. The relationships between all the characters were so wrong. They only put Batwoman in the movie because they couldn't put Batman in, as it would be too much of a love story. So the relationship there feels wrong, especially with Catwoman fake-flirting with Batwoman (I did like how they kept Batwoman lesbian). Batwoman was too playful, she's meant to be strict, after all she is an ex-cadet. Cheetah is one of my favourite villains, but every origin on screen for her is done dirty. This one is even worse than the one in Wonder Woman 2. And don't even get me started on her design. GIVE HER CLOTHES. WHY IS SHE A GIANT. Make her look like the Cheetah from the DCAMU. I was also disappointed that Catwoman wasn't African American. The plot seemed short and also cut off. And who the heck was that bat lady with Cheshire? The anime influences were horrid and made it feel less like a DC film. Anyways, the movie style was pretty good, and minus her race, I did like the character of Catwoman.
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsIts voice cast is strong, but the story is nothing special. If you like Catwoman or DC animation you should enjoy it.
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsThrowback jazz was painful. The Japanese anime influences were horrid. Everything else about this video was just abysmal. Between Batman Ninja, Batman Killing Joke and this, I'm not sure which one was worse. They all suck.
- Rating: 1.5 out of 5 starsUsually the animated DC movies are excellant, but this one was just weird and boring. Better to just skip this one.
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsFun little DC animation. Great to see a female character that doesn't have to be tough and emotionless to be a great protagonist. Sucks that Batman wasn't in it but then it probably would have taken away from the main story.
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsvery very underwhelming! budget was small and cast was poor
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsThe greatest 01 hour: and 19 minutes ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!