Challengers

A movie that tries too hard to be clever from the outset and ultimately ends with a truly disappointing and extremely frustrating ending.
    It's got a good vibe,filming is above average when they play tennis.All the elements in this movie come together nicely and liked thE flaskbacks
    I just wanted to watch a good movie about tennis with Zendaya, is that so much to ask?! Hard to get through, pretty horrid story line. Didn't seem like a Zendaya worthy role.
    Not even Zendaya could make this interesting for me. Way too long, and way too boring. I did like the music and the cinematography though. The ending was brilliant but the 2 to 3 hours leading up to it were a real challenge for me, ha!
    They actually made a great tennis movie that made me want to play the sport. Challengers is a very suspenseful and intense love story about the sport and the love triangle of the three main leads. The story honestly reminds me of Shakespeare in a way. The movie is a bit steamy but it’s mostly about their love and relationships with tennis. Challengers might be one of the best-looking movies of all year. The cinematography was incredible. The techno score was so damn groovy. Definitely belongs on my Spotify playlist. The story is jumbled up in a span of 13 years, but by the end of the movie, everything wraps up perfectly. A satisfying chaotic conclusion. The way all three characters are written it really makes them feel equal. They are all flawed and are scum bags but you are rooting for each of them at different points in the movie. I think Zendaya is the clear standout. Perhaps an Oscar-worthy performance. Challengers was electric and I think most Gen Z people would agree.
    Muy entrenida nunca defrauda el director, una excelente selección de actores y de la música ni se diga magistral
    This movie far exceeded my expectations. I love Zendaya in anything but I was expecting this to be a typical sports drama and it ended up being far more than that. The way the story unfolded of these 3 characters was absolutely captivating, how everything came together in the end was absolutely beautiful. I watched it again the next day with my husband because I could not get enough! Amazing work to everyone who brought this film to life.
    I feel let down by the tomatometer. This movie was a complete waste of time. Don’t even try it.
    You can watch the movie (terrible ending) or bash your head against a wall until you pass out. I recommend the latter.
    the movie which shocked us all by the trailer kiss scene this movie is so good and if u love tennis defenitly recommended